In video: Up! and Away - balloons lift houseby CW Staff on Mar 6, 2011
If you've seen the animated movie Up!, then this little video - featured on MSNBC's website - will look a little familiar.
Scientists, engineers and pilots in Southern California attached 300 helium filled balloons to a 16 x 16ft house and took to the skies.
The house soared to over 10,000ft before being gently lowered to the ground as part of an upcoming show on the National Geographic TV channel series How hard can it be?
- Video: Volvo wins the Gold Dolphin award at Cannes
- Video: Masood Raza, GM, Jumbo Engineering
- Video: DEWA rep talks about Shams Dubai challenges
- Video: AMCA testing lab built by Maico Gulf
- Video: JMCI’s Jerry Beades discusses late payment
- Video: Bill Heath on Macro's Middle East portfolio
- Video: Avoiding construction disputes in the GCC
- Video: Two-year time lapse of US museum build
- Video: Is the DBFO model worth the risk?
- Video: GCC construction to bounce back in 2017