In video: Up! and Away - balloons lift houseby CW Staff on Mar 6, 2011
If you've seen the animated movie Up!, then this little video - featured on MSNBC's website - will look a little familiar.
Scientists, engineers and pilots in Southern California attached 300 helium filled balloons to a 16 x 16ft house and took to the skies.
The house soared to over 10,000ft before being gently lowered to the ground as part of an upcoming show on the National Geographic TV channel series How hard can it be?
- Video: Liebherr cranes work on Suez Canal project
- Video: 24-hour, 22,700 tonne concrete pour in US
- Video: Can BIM technology benefit FM operations?
- Video: Testing out the K5 Safety Patch technology
- Video: Traka showcased at Intersec 2017 in Dubai
- Video: 58 Liebherr cranes at Istanbul New Airport
- Video: K5 Safety Patch fire suppressant in action
- Video: JCB light capability rough-terrain forklift
- Video: Voice-activated dustbin shown at CES 2017
- Video: A close up of the new Dubai Harbour project