UK website launches salary comparison toolby CW Staff on Mar 27, 2011
If you’ve ever wondered whether your salary is in keeping with the industry norm, then UK construction recruitment website CareerStructure.com may be able to help.
The website has just launched an interactive salary benchmarking tool that allows construction professionals to gauge just how well they’re paid, according to studies conducted by the site.
The figures are based on an online survey carried out in 2010 which 5,723 people responded.
Information on specific job types can be filtered by region, sector and level of experience. At each stage the number of respondents who match the criteria is displayed, along with their average salary, annual bonus and the benefits they currently receive.
Of particular interest to recruiters is the ‘desired benefits’ column, which shows what the respondents would most like in a new job, and the ‘important factors’ column which shows what factors the respondents consider most important to job satisfaction.
The tool covers 20 different job types, allowing users to make comparisons between the salary and benefits of each role. However, with 11 regions from the UK and 8 international regions also included in the survey, comparisons can be made between all criteria to ascertain what salary and benefits the respondents expect to be receiving, and what they are actually experiencing.
You get a few free trial comparisons before having to subscribe to the site.
- Al Habtoor denies alliance with Habtoor Leighton
- Terex boss welcomes end to Zoomlion takeover talks
- NAPCO reports $12.4m in revenues in Q1 2016
- Etihad ESCO signs service deal with Drydocks World
- Core UAE on Dubai real estate’s winners and losers
- Drake & Scull win $32m contract for cooling system
- Dubai Properties to launch new tower in Downtown
- ADP highlights opportunities for Chinese market
- Oil prices reduce Alba Line 6 costs by $500m
- Oman: MoTC highlights its projects in Al Buraimi