UK website launches salary comparison toolby CW Staff on Mar 27, 2011
If you’ve ever wondered whether your salary is in keeping with the industry norm, then UK construction recruitment website CareerStructure.com may be able to help.
The website has just launched an interactive salary benchmarking tool that allows construction professionals to gauge just how well they’re paid, according to studies conducted by the site.
The figures are based on an online survey carried out in 2010 which 5,723 people responded.
Information on specific job types can be filtered by region, sector and level of experience. At each stage the number of respondents who match the criteria is displayed, along with their average salary, annual bonus and the benefits they currently receive.
Of particular interest to recruiters is the ‘desired benefits’ column, which shows what the respondents would most like in a new job, and the ‘important factors’ column which shows what factors the respondents consider most important to job satisfaction.
The tool covers 20 different job types, allowing users to make comparisons between the salary and benefits of each role. However, with 11 regions from the UK and 8 international regions also included in the survey, comparisons can be made between all criteria to ascertain what salary and benefits the respondents expect to be receiving, and what they are actually experiencing.
You get a few free trial comparisons before having to subscribe to the site.
- UAE's Gulftainer eyes US ports & logistics market
- Noise reduction firm secures deals in Middle East
- Saudi labour raids to intensify over the next week
- L&T Construction signs $473m deal
- Petra Engineering opens new $8m factory in KAEC
- Imdaad leads the way at management event
- MAF plans to double business to $12bn by 2018
- Drop in number of new homes in Abu Dhabi
- FLSmidth wins $38.9m contract from Oman Cement
- ADPC is first to offer VTS training in Gulf Region