Official: Dubai - Al-Ain highway almost completeby Rana Jimaa on Jul 10, 2011
First phase of Al Ain Convention Centre opens
| Four new waste incinerators open in Al Ain
| First Five Pearl rating for Al Ain learning centre
| Nine new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain on track
| More trucks get tracking in Al Ain
| Road Building in Al Ain
The $212m Dubai Al-Ain motorway project is almost complete with the project being on target for a September opening.
The project was launched in 2008 and includes the renovation and expansion of the motorway in both directions, the construction of new tunnels, and better lighting. Part of the project (14km) will be inaugurated this week.
“This means the entire project is about to be completed. We expect it to be fully operational and open to traffic by September,” Abdul Rahman Al Shatri, project manager told Arabic newspaper Al Ittihad.
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- Dropping oil prices will not affect Qatar
- Qatar airport expansion plans revealed
- Oman cement to increase grinding capacity
- Danube opens $13m showroom in Qatar
- Official: Dubai - Al-Ain highway almost complete
- Deadline for Dubai Airport T2 project looms
- Oman construction sector fragile, says report