GIOLOG awarded pharmaceutical warehouse projectby Rana Jimaa on Jul 25, 2011
GIOLOG, a developer and investor for logistics and industrial facilities in the GCC, has been awarded with the design and build of a new $10m pharmaceutical warehouse of Kuehne and Nagel in Dubai Logistics City.
“For the K&N project we are in a JV with the German contractor Max Boegl Middle East. GIOLOG is carrying out the project management,” Stefan Behrendt, Managing Director of GIOLOG, told Construction Week.
The work includes the complete design and build of the project, with the handover set for July 2012. The project requires the approval of the World Health Organisation and the country’s Ministry of Health.
“A LEED silver verification is also required,” added Behrendt.
The lead consultant for the project is German consultant Planquardrat Middle East.
- Kuwait fund loans Lebanon $36.9m for water supply
- Schneider Electric’s Gulf team hosts USC students
- UAE: British Safety Council honours DEWA
- UAE's Waha Capital approves 20% cash dividend
- Heavy rain leaves many areas in Doha waterlogged
- CWQ Leaders Summit: Meet Gold sponsor Interpipe
- Bentley Systems: Be Inspired Awards nominations
- UAE’s Nakheel to present $1.6bn showcase in China
- Dubai ruler launches five-decade UAE vision
- DSI sells stake in One Palm project to Omniyat