Global plant leaders sign up for INTERMAT ME 2012by CW Staff on Mar 14, 2012
Clarion Events and Comexposium have announced the names of key exhibitors attending the 2012 second edition of Intermat Middle East, to be held at ADNEC in Abu Dhabi from October 8-10.
According to Ventures Middle East, the total value of current construction projects in the UAE is $1.249tn, with buildings accounting for $871.6bn, energy projects for $190.9bn, and infrastructure projects amounting to $187.2bn.
Exhibitors at the inaugural INTERMAT Middle East were able to secure lucrative contacts with major developments in the region, and the promise of 7,000 buyers at this year’s show has drawn key exhibitors including Putzmeister, Liebherr, Atlas-Copco, Dynapac, Manitowoc, Terex Finlay and Liugong, among others.
“Exhibitors were pleased with INTERMAT Middle East 2011, as it drew in over 3,200 buyers and opinion leaders, out of which 70% were from the GCC,” said Maryvonne Lanoё, Exhibition Manager.
On being asked if his company receive any good contacts at the show last year, Umberto Draghi, Managing Director of Global Consult, said, “Yes, high-level contacts, consisting of managers from companies like Al Jaber, Vinci, Al Naboodah and the Al Habtoor group; and individuals ranking from Managing Directors, Road Work Managers, and others.”
Other exhibitors confirmed to exhibit this year at INTERMAT Middle East include: Abu Amer Equipment, WireCo World, Miller, Zyraxes, Erkat, Giroprivod, Robit Rocktools.
INTERMAT Middle East 2012 will cover 20,000m2 of exhibition space and will be attended by 250 exhibitors in total, as well as an expected 200,000 international visitors.
For further information on Intermat Middle East, visit: www.intermat-middleeast.com.
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Kalmar to supply tractors to Khalifa Port Terminal
- Levitating pods to revolutionise UAE transport
- Two-for-one offer on CW digital subscriptions
- Dubai Industrial Strategy to add $45bn to economy
- KBW brings Ascorel technologies to the region
- Kuwait's Al Hamra Tower team honours AESG
- CWOnline.com passes one-million page views in May
- UAE: Majid Al Futtaim to invest $13bn by 2026
- Terex boss welcomes end to Zoomlion takeover talks