Dodsal wins $764m contract to build gas pipelineby John Bambridge on Aug 30, 2012
Dodsal Engineering & Construction has won a $764m contract to install two gas pipelines between Habshan and the Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone (KPIZ) in Taweelah, Abu Dhabi.
The Abu Dhabi Gas Industries (GASCO) pipe network will cover a total of 297km, travelling from Habshan to Maqta and then onto Taweelah.
The contract scope covers the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of the two 52-inch diameter pipelines - a requisite for the ultimate transportation of up to 28 million m3 a day.
The Habshan 5 mega-project, which will feed gas to the pipeline, was 90% complete in June, 17 months early.
GASCO's project is schduled to be completed by June 2015.
- Arada to float Nasma Residences tender in May 2017
- Qatar allocates land parcels for private schools
- Ship traffic boosts Dubai Floating Bridge downtime
- Enviroserve signs $32m Dubai Wholesale City deal
- Omran inks $98.7m financing deal with QNB Oman
- QIMC inks agreement with Cheval for Qatar project
- GCC invests billions in cultural tourism projects
- UAE: Nakheel opens waterfront retail pavilion
- UAE: RTA and Taiwanese delegation talk cooperation
- Bahrain: $42.4m Al Tijaria Tower contract awarded