Dodsal wins $764m contract to build gas pipelineby John Bambridge on Aug 30, 2012
Dodsal Engineering & Construction has won a $764m contract to install two gas pipelines between Habshan and the Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone (KPIZ) in Taweelah, Abu Dhabi.
The Abu Dhabi Gas Industries (GASCO) pipe network will cover a total of 297km, travelling from Habshan to Maqta and then onto Taweelah.
The contract scope covers the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of the two 52-inch diameter pipelines - a requisite for the ultimate transportation of up to 28 million m3 a day.
The Habshan 5 mega-project, which will feed gas to the pipeline, was 90% complete in June, 17 months early.
GASCO's project is schduled to be completed by June 2015.
- Omran to launch projects worth $672m in Sharjah
- Qatar: ACTS wins work on five World Cup stadiums
- Arada launches residential development in Sharjah
- Damac awards $381m of contracts in Jan, Feb 2017
- Saudi pledges big projects by year-end
- Oman: Spanish group to open $62.3m 70-bed hospital
- Dubai: 85% of existing buildings comply with laws
- Abu Dhabi Airports awards car park contract at MTC
- Projects worth $231m underway at Ibn Battuta Mall
- Carillion nabs Bee’ah HQ construction contract