Tameer delivers 33-storey Regal Tower in Dubaiby CW Staff on Nov 4, 2012
Tameer, the Dubai-based developer, has announced the completion and delivery of its 33-storey Regal Tower in Business Bay.
Regal Tower features a mixture of 258 shell-and-core offices contained within 33 floors, as well as car parking, a reception and lobby, meeting rooms, 8 high-speed elevators, a range of retailers, a cafeteria, a gymnasium, prayer rooms, and a putting range.
Federico Tauber, president of Tameer, said: “We are very pleased to announce the completion of our second project in Burj Khalifah District/Business Bay – Regal Tower – and the building is now ready for occupancy. Our valued customers will now be able to take possession of their premises and start their fit-out works at their convenience.”
The company said the building offers clear visibility and direct access to Sheikh Zayed Road in an area that has been master-planned to provide the most conducive environment and infrastructure to conduct business.
It also claims that the building is strategically located to establish and enhance business interests as well as offering panoramic views of Dubai skyline, lake and inland waterways.
Commenting on the development’s triple-layered steel and glass façade, Tauber added: “The project’s sophisticated sky-blue exterior presents an ultra-chic aesthetic which exemplifies modern business practices through architecture. Similarly the interiors have been designed to make optimum use of space and light where every detail has been carefully planned.
“Incorporating a vibrant area of retail and leisure facilities, Regal Tower is a highly-desirable and relaxing place to work and for after-hours networking and socializing,” added Tauber.
- Omran reveals plans for two, 5-star Muscat hotels
- Jeddah sewage crisis prompts $14.7m of projects
- Saudi projects to be delayed by expat exodus
- Kuwait puts 70MW solar farm out to tender
- 'Serious delays' beset Bahrain government projects
- Oman desalination project approaches completion
- ClimaGulf celebrates batch of contract wins in UAE
- Saudi awards projects worth $262.1m across country
- Saudi signs water and sanitation deals worth $220m
- Saudi announces $280m worth of projects for Rabigh