Eastern Province buys out Spanish precast partneron Dec 3, 2012
Eastern Province Cement Co has announced that it has bought out the 50% share of the precast concrete business which had been owned by its Spanish business partner.
The company said that it paid $14.66m (SR: 55m) for the stake, which it is funding from its own cash resources. Legal work to complete the deal and make it a wholly-owned subsidiary are ongoing.
Saudi Briansa produces precast concrete products used in buildings, bridges and tunnels.
Eastern Province Cement Co is based in Dammam. Its three biggest shareholders are the Public Pension Agency (10.6%),
General Organization for Social Insurance (10%) and the Public Investment Fund (10%).
- Damac Properties launches investor relations app
- Drake & Scull CEO attributes loss to legacy issues
- First phase of Dubai public smart parking complete
- Arabtec gets regulatory nod for recapitalisation
- Hotel chain plans women-only resort in Doha
- Saudi to open a record 68 hotels in 2017
- Kahramaa project honoured as best PPP Deal 2016
- France ready to support Qatari SMEs
- Drake & Scull limits general contracting to UAE
- GCC continues to invest in Dubai property market