Eastern Province buys out Spanish precast partneron Dec 3, 2012
Eastern Province Cement Co has announced that it has bought out the 50% share of the precast concrete business which had been owned by its Spanish business partner.
The company said that it paid $14.66m (SR: 55m) for the stake, which it is funding from its own cash resources. Legal work to complete the deal and make it a wholly-owned subsidiary are ongoing.
Saudi Briansa produces precast concrete products used in buildings, bridges and tunnels.
Eastern Province Cement Co is based in Dammam. Its three biggest shareholders are the Public Pension Agency (10.6%),
General Organization for Social Insurance (10%) and the Public Investment Fund (10%).
- Macro wins international SCB contract
- IFC to oversee Masdar's solar project in Jordan
- Dubai’s new fire code to be announced next week
- UPS, Emirates sign grant agreement for road safety
- Doha Festival City set for opening in March 2017
- Bee’ah offers smart waste recycling products
- Challenge 22: Innovators hoping to be shortlisted
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- Dubai property transactions post $3bn in 15 days
- Dubai Properties delivers over 3,000 units in 2016