Eastern Province buys out Spanish precast partneron Dec 3, 2012
Eastern Province Cement Co has announced that it has bought out the 50% share of the precast concrete business which had been owned by its Spanish business partner.
The company said that it paid $14.66m (SR: 55m) for the stake, which it is funding from its own cash resources. Legal work to complete the deal and make it a wholly-owned subsidiary are ongoing.
Saudi Briansa produces precast concrete products used in buildings, bridges and tunnels.
Eastern Province Cement Co is based in Dammam. Its three biggest shareholders are the Public Pension Agency (10.6%),
General Organization for Social Insurance (10%) and the Public Investment Fund (10%).
- Orascom reports 8.5% net profit growth for H1 2016
- Oman infrastructure set to grow by 3.4% in 2016
- Winners of ME Tekla BIM Awards announced in Dubai
- Empower launches mobile chiller trailers in Dubai
- Saudi to build two bridges linking Bahrain, Qatar
- Diversion at Civil Defense junction for next week
- Doha: 41 hotel projects and more in the pipeline
- RTA to reopen Marina roads along Dubai Tram
- Dubai: Drake & Scull seeks new strategic investors
- Nakheel declared debt-free after sukuk repayment