Eastern Province buys out Spanish precast partneron Dec 3, 2012
Eastern Province Cement Co has announced that it has bought out the 50% share of the precast concrete business which had been owned by its Spanish business partner.
The company said that it paid $14.66m (SR: 55m) for the stake, which it is funding from its own cash resources. Legal work to complete the deal and make it a wholly-owned subsidiary are ongoing.
Saudi Briansa produces precast concrete products used in buildings, bridges and tunnels.
Eastern Province Cement Co is based in Dammam. Its three biggest shareholders are the Public Pension Agency (10.6%),
General Organization for Social Insurance (10%) and the Public Investment Fund (10%).
- Adnoc awards Al Hosn Shah extension contract
- CW Awards 2016: Full winners’ list revealed
- Alabbar: Emaar seeks overseas expansion in 2017
- CW Awards 2016: Lifetime Achievement Award
- CW Awards 2016: Developer of the Year revealed
- CW Awards 2016: Contractor of the Year revealed
- CW Awards 2016: Winning Sub-Contractor announced
- CW Awards 2016: Consultant of the Year awarded
- CW Awards 2016: Winning Construction Exec revealed
- CW Awards 2016: Engineer of the Year crowned