Eastern Province buys out Spanish precast partneron Dec 3, 2012
Eastern Province Cement Co has announced that it has bought out the 50% share of the precast concrete business which had been owned by its Spanish business partner.
The company said that it paid $14.66m (SR: 55m) for the stake, which it is funding from its own cash resources. Legal work to complete the deal and make it a wholly-owned subsidiary are ongoing.
Saudi Briansa produces precast concrete products used in buildings, bridges and tunnels.
Eastern Province Cement Co is based in Dammam. Its three biggest shareholders are the Public Pension Agency (10.6%),
General Organization for Social Insurance (10%) and the Public Investment Fund (10%).
- Runway upgrade cuts traffic at Dubai Intl Airport
- Deyaar: Record increase in net profits for Q2 2014
- Dubai office rents up 25% year on year
- Precast Concrete Institute to set up in UAE
- Goldline Group buys 26 Dubai plots to develop
- MAF profits rise to $3.5bn in first half of 2014
- Cargo at Abu Dhabi ports increased by 37%
- English FA chair wants FIFA Qatar World Cup review
- Dubai real estate transactions top $30.7bn for H1
- Great Lakes to create industrial site at Hidd Port