Combined Group signs $12m hospital dealon Dec 30, 2012
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting has signed a contract to design, build and maintain an outpatient laboratory, radiology and pharmacy at Razi Hospital.
The contract is worth just over $12m.
The win follows an $11.4m award which the company picked up by its affiliate firm, Al Barjas General Trading & Contracting, from the Ministry of Education to build a new school two weeks ago.
In the nine months to September 30, the firm made a net profit of $21.1m - lower than the $23.5m achieved during the same period last year.
- UAE's EGA opens container terminal in Guinea
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- Siemens presents metro train to Riyadh authority
- Saudi Arabia tests rail link from Riyadh to border
- UAE: ALEC signs enterprise agreement with Aconex
- ConocoPhillips appoints new Qatar business head
- Qatar earth-moving equipment market set to grow 5%
- Empower launches mobile chiller trailers in Dubai
- KBW confirms two infrastructure projects in Jordan
- Caterpillar: New 320D2L excavator more efficient