Combined Group signs $12m hospital dealon Dec 30, 2012
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting has signed a contract to design, build and maintain an outpatient laboratory, radiology and pharmacy at Razi Hospital.
The contract is worth just over $12m.
The win follows an $11.4m award which the company picked up by its affiliate firm, Al Barjas General Trading & Contracting, from the Ministry of Education to build a new school two weeks ago.
In the nine months to September 30, the firm made a net profit of $21.1m - lower than the $23.5m achieved during the same period last year.
- Qatar's non-hydrocarbon sector fuels 2015 economy
- UAE's Averda moves into Angola
- Construction Week Qatar Salary Survey 2014
- Stadium air quality monitoring contract signed
- Qatar project opportunities worth $70bn
- Qatar's GDP grows by 6.3%
- KEO gets health and safety award
- Dropping oil prices will not affect Qatar
- QIA may raise bid for Songbird
- Viessmann set to acquire Schuco PV solar business