Combined Group signs $12m hospital dealon Dec 30, 2012
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting has signed a contract to design, build and maintain an outpatient laboratory, radiology and pharmacy at Razi Hospital.
The contract is worth just over $12m.
The win follows an $11.4m award which the company picked up by its affiliate firm, Al Barjas General Trading & Contracting, from the Ministry of Education to build a new school two weeks ago.
In the nine months to September 30, the firm made a net profit of $21.1m - lower than the $23.5m achieved during the same period last year.
- Oman’s integrated industries city to open in 2018
- RAK Ceramics acquires UK, German entities
- RAK Ceramics takes control of UK & German entities
- Ritchie Bros set to auction items in Dubai sale
- UAE: Fujairah, RAK to introduce environmental fees
- UAE: Etihad Rail suspends tendering for stage two
- Dubai Science Park expands with new companies
- Water tech firm Xylem to invest $35m in MENA
- Abu Dhabi's Manazel sets up new subsidiary
- Omran offers retail units at SME tourism cluster