Combined Group signs $12m hospital dealon Dec 30, 2012
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting has signed a contract to design, build and maintain an outpatient laboratory, radiology and pharmacy at Razi Hospital.
The contract is worth just over $12m.
The win follows an $11.4m award which the company picked up by its affiliate firm, Al Barjas General Trading & Contracting, from the Ministry of Education to build a new school two weeks ago.
In the nine months to September 30, the firm made a net profit of $21.1m - lower than the $23.5m achieved during the same period last year.
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- Qatar project opportunities worth $70bn
- Dropping oil prices will not affect Qatar
- Qatar airport expansion plans revealed
- Emaar's Downtown cultural quarter moves on site
- Drake & Scull wins $49m Qatar MEP contract
- Combined Group signs $12m hospital deal