Combined Group signs $12m hospital dealon Dec 30, 2012
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting has signed a contract to design, build and maintain an outpatient laboratory, radiology and pharmacy at Razi Hospital.
The contract is worth just over $12m.
The win follows an $11.4m award which the company picked up by its affiliate firm, Al Barjas General Trading & Contracting, from the Ministry of Education to build a new school two weeks ago.
In the nine months to September 30, the firm made a net profit of $21.1m - lower than the $23.5m achieved during the same period last year.
- Mega projects in KSA to boost value of contracts
- Habtoor Leighton to build Bluewaters Interchange
- Kone lifted by Indonesian order
- Siemens wins $590mn Saudi deal
- Al Khodari wins $9.3mn university deal
- Alstom lands $550mn Iraq power plant contract
- Samsung confirms $840mn Iraq plant deal
- Dutco Balfour Beatty wins $380mn Dubai Mall deal
- Al Futtaim Carillion wins $102mn DWTC contract
- Jacobs picks up $2bn contract on Oman gas project