Combined Group signs $12m hospital dealon Dec 30, 2012
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting has signed a contract to design, build and maintain an outpatient laboratory, radiology and pharmacy at Razi Hospital.
The contract is worth just over $12m.
The win follows an $11.4m award which the company picked up by its affiliate firm, Al Barjas General Trading & Contracting, from the Ministry of Education to build a new school two weeks ago.
In the nine months to September 30, the firm made a net profit of $21.1m - lower than the $23.5m achieved during the same period last year.
- ECG wins design brief for Business Bay tower
- Essar Projects wins $54mn Saudi Aramco deal
- Hill Intl wins Cairo air terminal deal
- Hill Intl wins Cairo airport terminal deal
- CWQ Awards 2014 to bring together 'big players'
- Atkins wins $135mn Doha Metro Gold Line deal
- Fluor to build Dow Chemicals' new Saudi plant
- Saint-Gobain wins $268.7mn Qatar contract
- Deyaar: Record increase in net profits for Q2 2014
- $5.4bn of contracts signed for Dubai resi projects