Combined Group signs $12m hospital dealon Dec 30, 2012
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting has signed a contract to design, build and maintain an outpatient laboratory, radiology and pharmacy at Razi Hospital.
The contract is worth just over $12m.
The win follows an $11.4m award which the company picked up by its affiliate firm, Al Barjas General Trading & Contracting, from the Ministry of Education to build a new school two weeks ago.
In the nine months to September 30, the firm made a net profit of $21.1m - lower than the $23.5m achieved during the same period last year.
- Jacobs to design three industrial cities in Saudi
- Dubai property prices dropped in past three months
- Doha tower sells for record $134.5mn
- Qatar airport expansion plans revealed
- Petrofac wins $500mn Iraq contract
- Emirates Transport wins 5-year $13mn ENOC contract
- The Pearl-Qatar welcomes new retailers
- Parsons to manage Dubai Design District project
- Construction Week Qatar Awards 2014 winners
- Depa secures Dubai hotel contracts worth $39.5mn