Combined Group signs $12m hospital dealon Dec 30, 2012
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting has signed a contract to design, build and maintain an outpatient laboratory, radiology and pharmacy at Razi Hospital.
The contract is worth just over $12m.
The win follows an $11.4m award which the company picked up by its affiliate firm, Al Barjas General Trading & Contracting, from the Ministry of Education to build a new school two weeks ago.
In the nine months to September 30, the firm made a net profit of $21.1m - lower than the $23.5m achieved during the same period last year.
- TAV announces $400m Riyadh airport T5 tender win
- India's Amity to launch $54.5m campus in Abu Dhabi
- Saudi Cement signs $19.9m deal to refurb kilns
- DSI lands $105m of EPC contracts in Saudi, India
- Burt Hill JV wins drug addict rehab design deal
- Arabtec wins $66m Arabian Ranches contract
- Falconcity appoints SEC to design health club
- Al Khodari wins $11.8m water deal
- Problems at UK arm hits Balfour Beatty's profits
- Mott McDonald wins five-year Saudi oilfield deal