Combined Group signs $12m hospital dealon Dec 30, 2012
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting has signed a contract to design, build and maintain an outpatient laboratory, radiology and pharmacy at Razi Hospital.
The contract is worth just over $12m.
The win follows an $11.4m award which the company picked up by its affiliate firm, Al Barjas General Trading & Contracting, from the Ministry of Education to build a new school two weeks ago.
In the nine months to September 30, the firm made a net profit of $21.1m - lower than the $23.5m achieved during the same period last year.
- Jacobs picks up $2bn contract on Oman gas project
- Arabtec wins $282mn contract from Emaar Properties
- Petrofac wins $1.2bn BP deal in Oman
- Samsung signs $800mn Algeria gas field deal
- System Construct to build KIZAD polymer plant
- Arabtec lands $6.1bn, 37-tower deal from Aabar
- FLSmidth wins $38m order from Oman Cement
- Veolia secures $437m Kuwait deal
- Amec wins $415m Kuwait deal
- Galfar secures Omani orders worth $35m