Damac offers Audis as incentive to investorson Jan 3, 2013
Property developer Damac has said that it will give away new Audi cars to people who buy some of the more exclusive properties at its new Burjside boulevard and Ocean Heights projects in Dubai during the month-long Dubai Shopping Festival, which started on January 3.
The company said that anyone who buys a penthouse at Burjside Boulevard or one of the signature collection properties at its Ocean Heights scheme at Dubai Marina will receive the 2014 Audi R8.
Ocean Heights has already completed, while Burjside Boulevard is due to finish in the middle of 2013.
Damac also said that during the next month it will offer buyers of any three-bed property in its portfolio an Audi A8, while purchasers of two-bed properties will receive an Audi A6 and one-bed property buyers will receive an Audi A4.
Damac Properties' senior vice-president Niall McLoughlin said the R8 was "one the most luxurious cars we have ever offered, with a retail price tag of almost half a million dirhams".
Damac has held several similar promotions during Dubai Shopping Festival in previous years, giving away cars, yachts and even a private jet as incentives for buyers to purchase properties.
“DSF is a key initiative by the Dubai Government to drive trade and increase tourism. We are always excited to support this venture with an attractive offer to people looking to invest and make Dubai their home,” said McLoughlin.
- Medical projects ramping up in GCC
- Akoya Oxygen houses sell out in record time
- Kuwait aiming to resurrect stalled mega-projects
- Ashghal floats road markings tender
- Eleven firms show interest in Oman power projects
- Saudi to begin eleven stadium projects in January
- Damac spends $513mn on Dubailand plot
- Projects driving optimism, but concerns remain
- Oman's SEZAD completes $4.4bn worth of projects
- Oman’s SEZAD completes $4.4bn worth of projects