Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- Jordan gets three major tourism projects underway
- SEC to implement $1.93bn worth of projects
- Over 80% of Madinah projects behind schedule
- Qatar reveals infrastructure spending for 2014/15
- Saudi investment company plans projects worth $2bn
- Ground broken on $245mn The Atria development
- Deyaar to build $245mn development in Business Bay
- Saudi Arabia to build ten mosques in the Maldives
- Saudi land shortages mothball 220 health projects
- Ground to be broken on $660mn Saudi ports projects