Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- Emaar awards Dubai Hills PM contract to EllisDon
- Company formed to manage UAE Barakah nuclear units
- Switzerland opens world’s longest, deepest tunnel
- How was Dubai's Burj Al Arab Terrace constructed?
- Ajman: 12 real estate projects to complete in 2016
- France approves 1,225kmph inter-city hyperloop
- Saudi-Canadian PPP to build $133m hospital
- Bahrain needs $795m to complete stalled projects
- Designer picked for $1bn Bahrain Airport interiors
- Aldar's Abu Dhabi residential projects on track