Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- Saudi Arabia cancels $201m Spanish rail contract
- Petrofac awarded $780m Kuwait EPC project
- Construction underway at Istanbul's third airport
- RTA appoints Aurecon for further road development
- Dubai Frame 75% complete; could open December 2015
- Egypt completes $92m water santitation projects
- Egypt, China ink $10bn deal for 15 projects
- DSC Venetian building to be handed over this week
- Qatar $21bn infra projects expected this year
- French duo of Vinci, Bouygues wins Cairo Metro job