Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- Nakheel seeks contractor for Al Furjan mosque
- Qatar project opportunities worth $70bn
- Qatar ranked second best infrastructure market
- Officials say projects will ease Qatar traffic
- Contractors seek leniency for delayed projects
- Ashghal to launch 80 new projects in Qatar
- Ashghal to complete major new roads in three years
- Emaar's Downtown cultural quarter moves on site