Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- Hyundai Elevator wins Saudi medical complex deal
- KONE wins order for Bahrain International Airport
- DM allocates $1.9bn for service projects this year
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Shangri-La Dubai completes $19m Phase 1 renovation
- Saudi Aramco awards McDermott an EPCI contract
- Projects worth $65m approved in Abu Dhabi
- UAE's largest desalination plant is 53% complete
- Dubai: Union Properties to build racing theme park
- Azizi to launch 50 new projects in 2017