Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- Projects driving optimism, but concerns remain
- Oman's SEZAD completes $4.4bn worth of projects
- Oman’s SEZAD completes $4.4bn worth of projects
- GCC companies targeting small pool of talent
- The GCC's biggest medical projects
- DEWA starts work on 25km water-transfer project
- Top 20 UAE projects from the past 10 years
- Deadline clocks removed from Jeddah projects
- UPC approves 13 development projects during Q1
- Metro projects planned for Dammam and Qatif