Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- Dubai developers to relaunch seven UAE projects
- Umm Ethnaitain Interchange exit temporary closure
- Construction projects to be part of Oman bus plans
- Qatar airport expansion plans revealed
- Al-Futtaim's MEP arm to target airport projects
- Bahraini road projects set to get underway
- SZHP hands out $102mn in housing help to Emiratis
- Qatar water demand to increase by 56.5%
- Midtown by Deyaar masterplan launched in Dubai
- Al Khodari to target nuclear and solar projects