Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- Oman urged to use solar for water desal projects
- Mega Reservoirs Project secures QAR900mn
- Oil price dip won't affect Kuwait projects
- KSA undertaking $40bn of green building projects
- Qatar project opportunities worth $70bn
- ASTAD delivers state-of-the-art facility
- Qatar ranked second best infrastructure market
- Drainage works in the pipeline
- Good project managers avoid project delays
- Qatar Tourism Authority to launch six new projects