Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- Oman planning several major gas projects
- Jeddah completing $238.8m of transport projects
- My favourite building: International Tower
- Utico to tender RAK utility projects worth $450m
- Madinah targets mass transit system by 2021
- Port of Salalah reveals raft of upcoming projects
- Saudi fund loans $426.6m to industrial projects
- SEC signs $850.6m worth of substation contracts
- Sharjah completes $7m work on council buildings
- Saudi asked to tackle stalled real estate projects