Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- Oman desalination project approaches completion
- MEP conference Doha: Experts doubt solar future
- Deyaar announces three day sales event in Dubai
- ClimaGulf celebrates batch of contract wins in UAE
- Saudi awards projects worth $262.1m across country
- Saudi signs water and sanitation deals worth $220m
- Saudi allocates $4bn to variety of health projects
- Saudi allocates $4bn for health projects
- Saudi announces $280m worth of projects for Rabigh
- KSA's largest water station approaches completion