Deyaar sells IMPZ units for just over $100,000on Jan 22, 2013
Developer Deyaar has begun a sale of units at its Oakwood Residency project within Dubai's International Media Production Zone.
Oakwood Residency is a tower unit within the scheme, containing 344 residential units - 310 one-bed and 24 two-bed apartments.
The company said that sales of its one-bed apartments would start at $106,177 (AED: 390,000) and that apartments could be secured with a deposit of 20%.
The tower contains a health club, swimming pool, roof gardens and underground parking.
“We are delighted to extend this special offer to our customers, who can take advantage of the exceptional affordable prices,” said Deyaar CEO Saeed Al Qatami.
- Dubai: Ailing Falcon City of Wonders back on track
- Qatar Uni to research uses for date palm waste
- 'GCC portable power to steadily grow in 2016'
- GFH begins work on $150m Harbour Row in Bahrain
- Construction begins on $1bn Reem Mall in UAE
- Danube opens 452 units at affordable Ritz project
- Al Khodari: '$84m Saudi university deal unsigned'
- Barakah Nuclear Plant Unit 2 ‘almost 60% complete’
- Dewa endorses Acwa and Harbin Electric cooperation
- DSE secures $36m project wins in Dubai & Abu Dhabi