Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Runway upgrade cuts traffic at Dubai Intl Airport
- Deyaar: Record increase in net profits for Q2 2014
- Dubai office rents up 25% year on year
- Precast Concrete Institute to set up in UAE
- Goldline Group buys 26 Dubai plots to develop
- MAF profits rise to $3.5bn in first half of 2014
- Cargo at Abu Dhabi ports increased by 37%
- English FA chair wants FIFA Qatar World Cup review
- Dubai real estate transactions top $30.7bn for H1
- Great Lakes to create industrial site at Hidd Port