Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Damac Properties launches investor relations app
- Drake & Scull CEO attributes loss to legacy issues
- First phase of Dubai public smart parking complete
- Arabtec gets regulatory nod for recapitalisation
- Hotel chain plans women-only resort in Doha
- Saudi to open a record 68 hotels in 2017
- Kahramaa project honoured as best PPP Deal 2016
- France ready to support Qatari SMEs
- Drake & Scull limits general contracting to UAE
- GCC continues to invest in Dubai property market