Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Saudi, Egypt sign $1bn Suez steel complex deal
- Omani pipe manufacturer to debut at Big 5 2016
- Bahrain: Armacell to invest $16m in production hub
- Deloitte, Loliwe sign consultation services deal
- UAE: Deyaar showcases its Dubai portfolio in India
- UAE's EGA opens container terminal in Guinea
- JLL: Abu Dhabi real estate continues to decline
- UAE: Nakheel's nine-month profit grows 8% to $1bn
- Orascom adds $575m backlog in the US in Q3 2016
- CW Awards 2016: Just hours left to nominate