Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- McWane set to launch latest factory in Abu Dhabi
- Saudi emerges as ME's largest construction market
- Terna wins $169m contracts in the Middle East
- Doha Fesitval City Mall takes first anchor tenant
- Oman-Saudi road completed using 95 Volvo units
- GCC construction appealing more to EU markets
- Riyadh & Jeddah property prices
- Tarsheed park due for openineg by year-end
- Tenders issued for Al Maktoum
- RTA official confirms Dubai PPP law to pull funds