Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- GE arm, Khidmah ink energy deal for UAE, KSA
- CWQ Awards: All the winners announced
- COSCO, Abu Dhabi Ports ink container terminal deal
- Qatar: Tender issued for football fan desert camp
- Thales bags Saudi railway maintenance contract
- Umm Al Houl Phase-1 production due in April 2017
- Outgoing DM official reflects on 35 years' service
- MMG’s Adel Al-Mojil sympathises with shareholders
- Saudi: United Seemac accused of salary non-payment
- Al Habtoor Group announces acquisitions in Hungary