Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Polish companies looking to increase work in Saudi
- Voltas secures three GCC contracts totalling $51m
- Masterplan for Expo 2020 site unveiled
- Atlantis sold to Investment Corp of Dubai
- Posco E&C to build cement plant in East Timor
- World's tallest building's piling works complete
- Double celebrations for Imdaad and staff
- Drake & Skull looks for more aviation work
- Safi Qurashi's ex partner ordered to repay $10.8m
- Law firm Charles Russell opens new Doha office