Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Riyadh sees 5-7% rise in residential prices
- Depa records $5.2mn net profit for 2014 Q3
- Labourers to be skills tested before entering UAE
- Sponsor Coca-Cola criticises World Cup report
- Dubai to see $200bn invested in projects by 2024
- UAE steel manufacturers 'can meet growing demand'
- KEO gets health and safety award
- Barwa Bank's profit up by 43% year-on-year
- Emaar set to approve $2.45bn special cash dividend
- QIA dismisses oil prices effect