Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Petrofac lands extension at Al Fao
- Construction Week Saudi awards winners revealed
- Fake engineering certificates discovered in Saudi
- Take part in Construction Week's Salary Survey
- Safa Park road diversions begin
- Qatar urged to invest more in UK infrastructure
- Dubai Metro fault leaves thousands stranded
- Dubai developers: completion dates are key to sale
- Northern Emirates rental rates up again in Q3
- Key Dubai areas reveal rent drop in Q3