Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Parsons appoints Adams as MEA President
- Damac seals naming rights deal for Marina Station
- Penthouse apartments on Palm starting from $5.5mn
- AMTC opens $6.5mn Doha workshop
- L&T wins Saudi electricity transmission line deal
- Deaf fraudsters used funds to buy Dubai property
- MoU agreement signed to help Oman's SMEs
- Clients need to give BIM designs more time - panel
- Atkins faces competition for Omani road project
- MMG sells off marine division for $53.3mn