Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- DCCA awards contractors with best HSE practices
- GCC VAT implementation could be delayed
- AW Rostamani inks deal with ICT for retrofit
- DP World’s container volumes grow 5.7% in Q1 2017
- Key players discuss issues plaguing the industry
- Swiss-Belhotel to open hotels in Egypt, Bahrain
- Saudi comprises 42% of region’s security market
- Nakheel reports $403m net profit for Q1 2017
- ACWA Power rebuilds team in Saudi Arabia
- Hormann launches multipurpose external doors