Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Macro wins international SCB contract
- IFC to oversee Masdar's solar project in Jordan
- Dubai’s new fire code to be announced next week
- UPS, Emirates sign grant agreement for road safety
- Doha Festival City set for opening in March 2017
- Bee’ah offers smart waste recycling products
- Challenge 22: Innovators hoping to be shortlisted
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- Dubai property transactions post $3bn in 15 days
- Dubai Properties delivers over 3,000 units in 2016