Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Crystal Lagoon projects total over $20bn in MENASA
- GCC fuels $100bn in airport construction projects
- UAE: Cavendish Maxwell appoints new CEO
- Saudi Arabia grants 3M foreign operating license
- Bayut: Marginal rent growth in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Unigulf gains certification for insulation product
- Abu Dhabi: Musanada completes $78m NRC project
- Dubai signs smart city project deal with Lagos
- Kuwait to facilitate 2,117km GCC Railway Network
- $61m UAE-funded Friendship Road opens in Pakistan