Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Barwa boss to unveil island with floating hotels
- Oman Cement Co confirms quality probe
- Bahraini workers end five-day strike
- Eversendai profit slides on reduced project yields
- Dar Al Arkan to raise $750m sukuk
- Arabtec to begin $650m rights issue on June 9
- Building materials cheaper than last year
- Winning designs for Riyadh Metro revealed
- Ağaoğlu in talks to sell two towers to Gulf buyers
- Carillion lands $604m Battersea Power Station deal