Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Abu Dhabi: Marina Mall announces $816m expansion
- Etihad ESCO signs service deal with Seven Tides
- CW Awards 2016: Last chance to book your seat
- UAE: Danube, Bank of Baroda ink home financing MoU
- Albaddad Capital expands facilities to meet demand
- RERA to regulate property marketing in Dubai
- 2022 World Cup: Five pledges reviewed
- Minister to Ashghal: Complete all projects on time
- Azizi hands over Azizi Orchid Residence to owners
- DEWA launches virtual reality utility inspections