Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Knauf offers up the human touch at Dubai site
- Qatar hits back against media allegations
- Samsung C&T ranks number one
- Damac announces London to Dubai share switch offer
- Balfour Beatty-Carillion merger talks called off
- Arcadis launches $433.3mn bid for Hyder
- Dubai prime property price growth halved in Q2
- Crystal Lagoons to open Dubai office
- Jordan to reveal winner of $150mn solar plant deal
- Atkins wins $135mn Doha Metro Gold Line deal