Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Qatar earth-moving equipment market set to grow 5%
- Egyptian developer to deliver 150,000 units in KSA
- Indian construction worker wins $272,000 lottery
- Saudi: Rent jumps 30% as construction costs rise
- One worker dead, 18 trapped at Mecca project site
- Korea-Qatar LED project on track, says envoy
- Dubai Sports City luxury villas ready for handover
- Toscana takes delivery of Qatar Rasgas' LNG cargo
- Drake & Scull denies hiring advisor for investment
- Kuwaiti firm to build 77km-long road in Egypt