Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Etihad seeks consultants for new cargo terminal
- Luxury Facilities Management LLC wins certificates
- MBRF and Nshama to develop Dubai community
- The Wave, Muscat announces two appointments
- MEP Awards nomination deadline extended
- Eid Prayer Ground to open at Downtown Doha
- Boral Ltd and USG Corporation form joint venture
- Amlak Finance to increase mortgage financing
- Gulf entities fund $30bn of African infra projects
- CB&I to design new Algerian gas plant