Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Shipping industry’s biggest names in Sohar move
- Deadline for $4.3bn Kuwait project may be extended
- GCC investors eyeing up overseas properties
- Experts: IPMS to build a sustainable Dubai market
- SEC to implement $1.93bn worth of projects
- Mystery surrounds Burj Khalifa major event
- Qatar consultants and contractors must collaborate
- Giant Doha shopping trolley to be pulled down
- Deal to supply water taxis to The World GB island
- Passengers on Dubai Metro up in Q1