Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Shams 1 in Dubai ready to hit the market
- Paramount eyes Abu Dhabi, Muscat and Doha moves
- Big 5 Saudi opens its doors
- Eco-friendly mosque in Dubai is 85% complete
- Alstom Grid president expects a 'smart' Dubai soon
- Foster Wheeler lands LNG contract in Kuwait
- ABB wins $30mn Saudi Electricity Company order
- Qatar to build $32.1mn rubber recycling facility
- Tandeef launches lagoon cleaning boats in Sharjah
- Al Khaliji financing $32mn Qatar recycling project