Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Tasweek reports 112% profit increase
- Abu Dhabi developments to target gaps in market
- Arabtec to work with local contractors in Egypt
- Burj Al Arab offering weddings in the sky
- The time to build is now; Cityscape panel
- Record base jump broken off Dubai's Burj Khalifa
- EarthCam awarded contract for Qatar stadium
- Emaar to hold 16th Annual General Meeting today
- Aldar hopes to appoint CEO within three months
- Imdaad joins Careers UAE 2014