Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- GCC: 2014 infrastructure investments totaled $86bn
- Oman & Iran in talks for $60bn gas pipeline
- Dubai residential sales drop 8% since June 2014
- Goldline to recruit 100 labourers for MEP arm
- Dubai's residential, hotel sectors see Q2 slowdown
- Kuwait: Minister urges action to join GCC Rail
- QIIB partners with GBM in IT banking solution
- AGCC wins $229m contract for Emaar's The Hills
- Union Properties clarifies its plans on projects
- Qatar: Equipment index up in first half of 2015