Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- 'Can you imagine Dubai without Burj Khalifa?'
- Big 5: Diversified GulfEx immune against oil
- UAE's Green Valley launches $136m Georgia project
- Al Andalus to float IPO on Saudi bourse Tadawul
- DTZ Moves to Pearl
- DTZ opens new offices at The Pearl
- Villaggio: One of a kind parking system installed
- Saudi Deputy Crown Prince eyes subsidy cuts
- SSH to design new sewage treatment plant in Kuwait
- Dubai Parks and Resorts: Construction 50% complete