Combined Group wins $21m Abu Dhabi palace dealon Jan 27, 2013
Kuwaiti contractor Combined Group Contracting Co has won a $21m (AED: 77m) tender for a significant project in Abu Dhabi.
The company said that it has landed a contract to carry out ground work, roads and pavements by the Executive Committee for the Presidential Palace Project.
The Presidential Palace Project is being built by Athens-based contractor CCC. It is set on a 150-hectare site in Abu Dhabi with a 160,000m2 palace as its centrepiece.
RW Armstrong is project manager for the palace scheme, which also includes 23,000m2 of ancillary buildings including a public majils, a mosque and accommodation for staff and military personnel.
CCC was awarded the contract to build the palace in August 2010.
- Cluttons: Free-zone office rents steady in Q1 2016
- Mall of Qatar adds another award to its line-up
- Turkish Ascioglu, Deyaar sign Midtown tower deal
- Kuwait to sign $1bn deal with Salini, Limak JV
- Westin venue closed for 20 days over expired food
- Orpic signs deals for $2.5m Liwa Cultural Centre
- How much does Dubai's cheapest studio home cost?
- Mall of the World on track, says Dubai Holding CEO
- Dubai Municipality unveils smart recycling centre
- Top five facts about Dubai's Marasi Business Bay