TDIC launches phase two of Eastern Mangroveson Apr 2, 2013
Abu Dhabi's Tourism Development & Investment Co (TDIC) has announced that it has opened the second phase of its Eastern Mangroves projects for leasing.
The latest phase contains 170 new apartments - of which 77 within a single building have now been released for letting.
TDIC said that second-phase lettings had begun after the first phase achieved full occupancy. Phase one consisted of 285 properties which were handed over to tenants late last year.
One-, two-, and three-bed apartments have been made available, which range in size from 252m2 for a one-bed property to 1,063m2 for one of the penthouse properties. Introductory rents for one-bed properties start from AED: 90,000 ($24,500) per year.
TDIC said that the apartments offer unobstrocted views of the nearby protected mangroves on the edge of the Arabian Gulf waters, with the Abu Dhabi city skyline providing a backdrop.
Executive director of sales and marketing, Ahmed Al Fahim, said: “We are delighted to welcome Eastern Mangroves Promenade Apartments, which is the latest addition to this premium development.
"Following the successful leasing and high demand received for the Eastern Mangroves Residences, we are expecting to receive high interest for the second residential phase as potential tenants will have a greater variety of apartments and penthouses to choose from.
"Tenants will enjoy stunning views of the marina, as well as easy and direct access to the soon-to-open retail complex, offering exciting venues and food and beverage outlets.”
The Promenade retail complex, which is due to open during the second quarter of 2013, will contain a variety of outlets including six restaurants, which a supermarket and a ladies' beauty salon.
The Eastern Mangroves complex also contains a 222-room, five-star Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara, which opened in June last year.
- Kuwait fund loans Lebanon $36.9m for water supply
- Schneider Electric’s Gulf team hosts USC students
- UAE: British Safety Council honours DEWA
- UAE's Waha Capital approves 20% cash dividend
- Heavy rain leaves many areas in Doha waterlogged
- CWQ Leaders Summit: Meet Gold sponsor Interpipe
- Bentley Systems: Be Inspired Awards nominations
- UAE’s Nakheel to present $1.6bn showcase in China
- Dubai ruler launches five-decade UAE vision
- DSI sells stake in One Palm project to Omniyat