KSB breaks ground on largest GCC facility at Kizadby CW Staff on Apr 10, 2013
Major pumping supply group KSB has commenced construction of a new industrial service facility in the UAE with a groundbreaking ceremony at its site in Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (Kizad).
The German producer has over 160 industrial service facilities across the globe; however, its new Kizad-based facility at 12,000m2 is set to be the biggest in the GCC and one of the company’s largest worldwide.
General manager for the Middle East, Eng. Raymond Hiel, said: “In addition to having direct access to a deep-water commercial port and the only semi-automated container facility in the region Kizad will offer KSB proximity to some of its key customers, including EMAL and the Taweelah Power plant.”
Khaled Salmeen, CEO and MD of Kizad, commented: “KSB’s choice to locate their largest ever service centre at Kizad is proof that the hard work to offer the best infrastructure and amenities to tenants is paying off and is recognized as a genuine advantage for growing their businesses.”
Raymond Hiel, of KSB Service LLC, added that the KSB’s expansion plans at Kizad are expected to be completed by the fourth quarter of 2013.
- DSE secures $36m project wins in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- MEP Awards 2015: P&T lands Mechanical Project
- MEP Awards 2015: Arabian MEP in Sustainable prize
- RAK Ceramics posts 43% rise in Q3 2015 net profit
- UAE's Arkan posts 32% rise in 9M 2015 net profit
- Dubai emerges as a global hub: Knight Frank
- Eaton names new channels head for the Middle East
- DSI & du sign business communication agreement
- Bahrain to award $400m contract for gas terminal
- India's Gemini Energy forays into UAE real estate