KSB breaks ground on largest GCC facility at Kizadby CW Staff on Apr 10, 2013
Major pumping supply group KSB has commenced construction of a new industrial service facility in the UAE with a groundbreaking ceremony at its site in Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (Kizad).
The German producer has over 160 industrial service facilities across the globe; however, its new Kizad-based facility at 12,000m2 is set to be the biggest in the GCC and one of the company’s largest worldwide.
General manager for the Middle East, Eng. Raymond Hiel, said: “In addition to having direct access to a deep-water commercial port and the only semi-automated container facility in the region Kizad will offer KSB proximity to some of its key customers, including EMAL and the Taweelah Power plant.”
Khaled Salmeen, CEO and MD of Kizad, commented: “KSB’s choice to locate their largest ever service centre at Kizad is proof that the hard work to offer the best infrastructure and amenities to tenants is paying off and is recognized as a genuine advantage for growing their businesses.”
Raymond Hiel, of KSB Service LLC, added that the KSB’s expansion plans at Kizad are expected to be completed by the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Qatar allocates land parcels for private schools
- Dulsco to expand into the oil sector
- Japan’s Kansai Paint reveals GCC expansion plans
- Omran inks $98.7m financing deal with QNB Oman
- QIMC inks agreement with Cheval for Qatar project
- GCC invests billions in cultural tourism projects
- UAE: Nakheel opens waterfront retail pavilion
- UAE: RTA and Taiwanese delegation talk cooperation
- Bentley advances reality modelling in surveying
- Dana Steel launches fourth coil centre in the GCC