China's top 10 tallest towers in the makingby John Bambridge on Jun 12, 2013
10. Tianjin R&F Guangdong Tower
- Location: Tianjin
- Height: 468m
- Floors: 91 (87 above ground)
- Completion: 2016
- Roof Height: 384m
- Floor Area: 419,860m²
- Construction began: 2012
- Architect: Goettsch Partners
- Engineer: Arup
- Developer: Guangzhou R&F Properties
Tianjin R&F Guangdong Tower is under construction on Xiangluowan CBD street in Tianjin.
Pictured: the full scale of the area being developed under the master plan for Tianjin's Central Business District.
- CWQ Awards 2014 to bring together 'big players'
- Deyaar: Record increase in net profits for Q2 2014
- QD-CPC announces new business division
- GCC govts to lead $898bn construction boom by 2020
- New office space causes Riyadh rents to fall
- Saudi firms win new Jizan deals worth over $18m
- EFS wins MENA FM contract with General Electric
- Norwegian innovators bags Kuwait waste sorting win
- Emaar's Downtown cultural quarter moves on site
- Empower expands Business Bay unit