China's top 10 tallest towers in the makingby John Bambridge on Jun 12, 2013
10. Tianjin R&F Guangdong Tower
- Location: Tianjin
- Height: 468m
- Floors: 91 (87 above ground)
- Completion: 2016
- Roof Height: 384m
- Floor Area: 419,860m²
- Construction began: 2012
- Architect: Goettsch Partners
- Engineer: Arup
- Developer: Guangzhou R&F Properties
Tianjin R&F Guangdong Tower is under construction on Xiangluowan CBD street in Tianjin.
Pictured: the full scale of the area being developed under the master plan for Tianjin's Central Business District.
- Qatar Infra event to throw spotlight on projects
- Dubai property prices dropped in past three months
- Doha tower sells for record $134.5mn
- Qatar airport expansion plans revealed
- The Pearl-Qatar welcomes new retailers
- Construction Week Qatar Awards 2014 winners
- Qatar infra projects get $140bn investment
- 5.2% growth in salaries for Qatar: 2015 forecast
- CWQ Awards 2014 to bring together 'big players'
- Deyaar: Record increase in net profits for Q2 2014