China's top 10 tallest towers in the makingby John Bambridge on Jun 12, 2013
10. Tianjin R&F Guangdong Tower
- Location: Tianjin
- Height: 468m
- Floors: 91 (87 above ground)
- Completion: 2016
- Roof Height: 384m
- Floor Area: 419,860m²
- Construction began: 2012
- Architect: Goettsch Partners
- Engineer: Arup
- Developer: Guangzhou R&F Properties
Tianjin R&F Guangdong Tower is under construction on Xiangluowan CBD street in Tianjin.
Pictured: the full scale of the area being developed under the master plan for Tianjin's Central Business District.
- Construction work on Suez Canal to begin in 2017
- Dubai's residential rents to remain stable in 2017
- UAE firm to set up $1.6bn steel plant in Algeria
- AkzoNobel launches new range of paints, primers
- Waseela begins trial of indoor navigation system
- CPS signs an agreement with Pipes Technology Co.
- DEWA launches competition to design solar cars
- Construction, building firms grow by 14% in Jafza
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala