Bahrain's $1.3bn Durrat Marina awards new dealon Sep 11, 2013
Bahrain's Durrat Marina, a $1.3bn mixed-use development, has awarded Master Construction Company a contract for developing two residential buildings within phase one of the project.
The contract entails the construction of two six-storey buildings with a total of 88 apartments, comprising one, two and three bedrooms offering panoramic views of the sea or the marina.
Work on the residential buildings is expected to be completed in October 2015.
Durrat Marina extends through 600,000m2 area of residential and leisure facilities. It consists of three interconnected islands which are linked with the resort island city via a network of bridges for accessibility. Durrat Marina infrastructure is nearing completion and is being implemented in conjunction with the components of the project.
The Marina has the capacity to berth up to 400 boats from 10m to 70m super yachts. The 113 yacht berths are also expected to start operation in December of this year.
- Dubai: Ailing Falcon City of Wonders back on track
- Qatar Uni to research uses for date palm waste
- 'GCC portable power to steadily grow in 2016'
- GFH begins work on $150m Harbour Row in Bahrain
- Construction begins on $1bn Reem Mall in UAE
- Danube opens 452 units at affordable Ritz project
- Al Khodari: '$84m Saudi university deal unsigned'
- Barakah Nuclear Plant Unit 2 ‘almost 60% complete’
- Dewa endorses Acwa and Harbin Electric cooperation
- DSE secures $36m project wins in Dubai & Abu Dhabi