Bahrain's $1.3bn Durrat Marina awards new dealon Sep 11, 2013
Bahrain's Durrat Marina, a $1.3bn mixed-use development, has awarded Master Construction Company a contract for developing two residential buildings within phase one of the project.
The contract entails the construction of two six-storey buildings with a total of 88 apartments, comprising one, two and three bedrooms offering panoramic views of the sea or the marina.
Work on the residential buildings is expected to be completed in October 2015.
Durrat Marina extends through 600,000m2 area of residential and leisure facilities. It consists of three interconnected islands which are linked with the resort island city via a network of bridges for accessibility. Durrat Marina infrastructure is nearing completion and is being implemented in conjunction with the components of the project.
The Marina has the capacity to berth up to 400 boats from 10m to 70m super yachts. The 113 yacht berths are also expected to start operation in December of this year.
- DSE secures $36m project wins in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- MEP Awards 2015: P&T lands Mechanical Project
- MEP Awards 2015: Arabian MEP in Sustainable prize
- Two quarries ordered to close in Fujairah & Ajman
- UAE's Aldar opens sales of $1m units at West Yas
- Oman-Saudi road completed using 95 Volvo units
- Tarsheed park due for openineg by year-end
- Qatar Rail learns from visting the Berlin Metro
- FAST Consortium announces Riyadh Metro milestone
- Data tech selected for $1bn Abu Dhabi Reem Mall