Bahrain's $1.3bn Durrat Marina awards new dealon Sep 11, 2013
Bahrain's Durrat Marina, a $1.3bn mixed-use development, has awarded Master Construction Company a contract for developing two residential buildings within phase one of the project.
The contract entails the construction of two six-storey buildings with a total of 88 apartments, comprising one, two and three bedrooms offering panoramic views of the sea or the marina.
Work on the residential buildings is expected to be completed in October 2015.
Durrat Marina extends through 600,000m2 area of residential and leisure facilities. It consists of three interconnected islands which are linked with the resort island city via a network of bridges for accessibility. Durrat Marina infrastructure is nearing completion and is being implemented in conjunction with the components of the project.
The Marina has the capacity to berth up to 400 boats from 10m to 70m super yachts. The 113 yacht berths are also expected to start operation in December of this year.
- Aldar's Abu Dhabi residential projects on track
- Saudi: $122bn worth of projects ongoing in Riyadh
- Krantz air outlets picked for Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Qatar Rail unveils Doha Metro, Lusail Tram designs
- 'Abu Dhabi project completions at 10-year low'
- FRHI to open four new hotels in ME over next year
- Tunnelling complete at Doha Metro 41km Red Line
- UAE: Akar completes landscaping at Palm Oasis Park
- UAE Hyperloop system could be confirmed by 2020
- Sharjah approves five pedestrian bridges' designs