Emrill is 2014's Overall FM Company of the Yearby Aby Thomas on Jun 7, 2014
An awareness of client needs and the ability to provide for an increasingly sophisticated market are at the core of the success of Emrill, winner of the Overall FM Company of the Year title at the 2014 fmME Awards.
The day of the awards coincided with the business' announcement of a new managing director, Jason Ruehland, who received the trophy from averda's COO for the GCC, Jeroen Vincent.
“I am pleased, of course--but not surprised,” Ruehland said. “The company works very hard to maintain a high standard and ensure it can deliver exactly what the customer wants. The market is growing ever more sophisticated so we have to ensure we are able to meet the increasing demands we are faced with.”
He added that was vital to provide real-time performance management solution using the latest technology to provide for the growing market. “Mobile maintenance and wireless monitoring are essential,” he said.
Emrill was the winner of the Overall FM Company of the Year award at the 2013 fmME Awards as well.
With over 5000 staff directly employed by the company, Emrill offers a full range of facilities and asset management services with innovative solutions tailored to support their clients, including cutting edge energy solutions and real-time performance management systems. The integrated FM company commands an exceptionally high level of client retention and has enjoyed continual and steady growth since its formation.
- EZW signs MOU with Etihad ESCO on retrofit project
- MEP Awards 2015: P&T lands Mechanical Project
- MEP Awards 2015: Arabian MEP in Sustainable prize
- Imdaad's Budget Day unveils 2016 strategies
- DuPont launches cellulosic ethanol plant in US
- Transguard reports record-breaking financial year
- Macro nabs FM contract with DECC in Qatar
- DSOA deploys drones for security surveillance
- MMG Holdings picks up two FM contracts
- Al Shirawi FM wins contract for Windsor Manor