Home / Top 50 MEP contractors and consultants - 31-40
Top 50 MEP contractors and consultants - 31-40by Cathal McElroy on Sep 7, 2014
$476.4m value of work in hand
NPC-MEP, the electromechanical contracting arm of National Projects & Construction, is forecasting a turnover in the region of $270m (AED 1bn) this year.
This represents a $67m ($246m) increase on last year’s figure, but managing director Eng. Hamad Alamri is confident they can hit the target.
He said: “The building construction industry as well as infrastructure is constantly growing in UAE and globally. NPC-MEP was established in 2004 to address this demand and is becoming one of the lead companies that is well recognised in the industry.”
With a workforce made up of 300 admin staff and engineers, 3,700 skilled labourers and 1,300 unskilled labourers, NPC-MEP says it currently has $476.4m worth of work in hand.
Ongoing major projects include a 5,000 villa project in Al Ain worth over $300m (AED 1.1bn); Hydra Avenue 3 Towers valued at $35m (AED 129m); and Marina development for Bloom Properties, also a $35m contract.
- Revealed: CW’s Top 50 GCC Developers 2016
- FMME's Power 40 List: 31 - 40
- FMME's Power 40 List: 21 - 30
- FMME's Power 40 List: 11 - 20
- FMME's Power 40 List: 1 - 10
- 2015 Construction Week Qatar Power List: 1-30
- 2015 Construction Week Power 25 Saudi Arabia:21-25
- 2015 Construction Week Power 25 Saudi Arabia: 1-5
- 2015 Construction Week Power 25 Saudi Arabia:16-20
- 2015 Construction Week Power 25 Saudi Arabia