2nd Robotic Technology Exhibition set to kick offby Alexander Pieri on Sep 7, 2015
The second edition of the Robotic Technology Exhibition (RTEX) will be hosted at The Meydan (Gallery) from 29 September to 1 October, 2015.
Drawing exhibitors across the globe, the three-day event is expected to showcase the latest technologies and technical services in industrial automation, drone industry and application in the consumer market.
Furthermore, the annual event will host a number of conferences and workshops focused on artificial intelligence, sensors and receptors, as well as machine-to-machine and human interfacing.
The workshop schedule features an introductory programme to robotics and to Arduino programming.
It will also feature an intermediate level course on littleBits, a technology start up founded by Ayah Bdeir, which utilises easy-to-use electronic building blocks for industrial and commercial application.
RTEX is organised by Palladium Exhibition Organisers in partnership with the UAE Ministry of Education and Dubai Customs. Additional event partners include Lockheed Martin, The Society of Engineers and Future Robot.
- Three tips for equipment rental in GCC's FM sector
- Altaaqa achieves ISO award for energy performance
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Abu Dhabi government enters Hyperloop agreement
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- Emrill signs fleet management deal with Hertz
- 'Saudi facilities management 5 years behind UAE'
- Qatar Uni to research uses for date palm waste
- CW Awards 2015: 5 Minutes with Asif Khan, GENAVCO