Dubai Municipality to open $8m Garden Glow projectby Neha Bhatia on Dec 14, 2015
Dubai Municipality announced it will open a (AED30m) project at Zabeel Park in the Emirate.
The Dubai Garden Glow project will open on 16 December, Dubai Media Office tweeted.
According to The National, the garden, which Dubai Media Office has touted as the world's largest, will "recreate experiences such as the Masai Mara wildebeest migration and feature replicas of UAE landmarks made from recycled porcelain cups and medicine bottles".
A light show will also be held in Zabeel Park's Zone B.
Dubai Municipality is aiming for 5,000 daily visitors to the park.
Hussain Lootah, director general of Dubai Municipality, said: “Dubai Garden Glow is a unique edutainment vision which has been brought to life using cutting edge technology and some of the best artistic talent from different corners of the world."
- DM: 11,413 buildings completed in Dubai in 2016
- Nakheel invests $41m in cycle tracks across Dubai
- Work on Phase 3 of MBR solar park to begin Jan end
- Expo 2020 detailed designs nearly complete
- Fourzone inks $8.1m fit-out deal for Dubai hotel
- Hyundai Elevator wins Saudi medical complex deal
- KONE wins order for Bahrain International Airport
- ACES wins geo works deal for Al Maktoum Airport
- DM allocates $1.9bn for service projects this year
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016