Video: Riyadh Metro construction, Saudi Arabiaby Neha Bhatia on Jan 5, 2016
Riyadh Development Authority (ADA) released a video highlighting construction progress on the Riyadh Metro development in Saudi Arabia.
The main contractor for the project is the BACS consortium, consisting of Saudi Arabian Bechtel Company, Almabani General Contractors, Consolidated Contractors Company, and Siemens.
This consortium is part of three consortia which will deliver a total of 6 lines for Riyadh Metro project.
Reports have previously claimed that construction work on the project is delayed behind its original schedule.
However, Abdullah Al-Muqbil, denied the $22.5bn (SAR84.4bn) rail project in Saudi Arabia's capital will be opened later than its scheduled 2018 opening.
Scroll down to watch ADA's video of construction progress on Riyadh Metro.
- Video: Construction underway at Vivanta by Taj JLT
- Watch: A mock-up of the Riyadh Metro by Alstom
- Video: Volvo promotes two-axled articulated hauler
- Revealed: The masterplan for the Expo 2020 site
- Video: Blaze erupts at construction site in Dubai
- Video: Contractor builds tunnel in single weekend
- Video: Louvre AD transforms into museum on the sea
- Revealed: BAM's progress on Jebel Ali Terminal 4
- Video: Danube unveils 'Glamz' residential project
- Video: Wheel loaders battle in the street in China