Video: Riyadh Metro construction, Saudi Arabiaby Neha Bhatia on Jan 5, 2016
Riyadh Development Authority (ADA) released a video highlighting construction progress on the Riyadh Metro development in Saudi Arabia.
The main contractor for the project is the BACS consortium, consisting of Saudi Arabian Bechtel Company, Almabani General Contractors, Consolidated Contractors Company, and Siemens.
This consortium is part of three consortia which will deliver a total of 6 lines for Riyadh Metro project.
Reports have previously claimed that construction work on the project is delayed behind its original schedule.
However, Abdullah Al-Muqbil, denied the $22.5bn (SAR84.4bn) rail project in Saudi Arabia's capital will be opened later than its scheduled 2018 opening.
Scroll down to watch ADA's video of construction progress on Riyadh Metro.
- Video: Warner Bros Abu Dhabi 15 month time lapse
- Video: MD of Al-Futtaim Engineering on Dubai Metro
- Video: legal experts discuss the challenges of VAT
- Video: Khaled Awad on being president of ACI
- Video: Possible growth in Dubai residential market
- Video: JLL expects stability for Dubai real estate
- Video: Emitech MD says UAE market has shown growth
- Video: The building of Legoland Dubai – Episode 5
- Five videos that show how Legoland Dubai was built
- Video: The building of Legoland Dubai – Episode 4