Video: Riyadh Metro construction, Saudi Arabiaby Neha Bhatia on Jan 5, 2016
Riyadh Development Authority (ADA) released a video highlighting construction progress on the Riyadh Metro development in Saudi Arabia.
The main contractor for the project is the BACS consortium, consisting of Saudi Arabian Bechtel Company, Almabani General Contractors, Consolidated Contractors Company, and Siemens.
This consortium is part of three consortia which will deliver a total of 6 lines for Riyadh Metro project.
Reports have previously claimed that construction work on the project is delayed behind its original schedule.
However, Abdullah Al-Muqbil, denied the $22.5bn (SAR84.4bn) rail project in Saudi Arabia's capital will be opened later than its scheduled 2018 opening.
Scroll down to watch ADA's video of construction progress on Riyadh Metro.
- Video: Liebherr cranes work on Suez Canal project
- Video: 24-hour, 22,700 tonne concrete pour in US
- Video: Can BIM technology benefit FM operations?
- Video: Testing out the K5 Safety Patch technology
- Video: Traka showcased at Intersec 2017 in Dubai
- Video: 58 Liebherr cranes at Istanbul New Airport
- Video: K5 Safety Patch fire suppressant in action
- Video: JCB light capability rough-terrain forklift
- Video: Voice-activated dustbin shown at CES 2017
- Video: A close up of the new Dubai Harbour project