Video: Riyadh Metro construction, Saudi Arabiaby Neha Bhatia on Jan 5, 2016
Riyadh Development Authority (ADA) released a video highlighting construction progress on the Riyadh Metro development in Saudi Arabia.
The main contractor for the project is the BACS consortium, consisting of Saudi Arabian Bechtel Company, Almabani General Contractors, Consolidated Contractors Company, and Siemens.
This consortium is part of three consortia which will deliver a total of 6 lines for Riyadh Metro project.
Reports have previously claimed that construction work on the project is delayed behind its original schedule.
However, Abdullah Al-Muqbil, denied the $22.5bn (SAR84.4bn) rail project in Saudi Arabia's capital will be opened later than its scheduled 2018 opening.
Scroll down to watch ADA's video of construction progress on Riyadh Metro.
- Video: Volvo wins the Gold Dolphin award at Cannes
- Video: Masood Raza, GM, Jumbo Engineering
- Video: DEWA rep talks about Shams Dubai challenges
- Video: AMCA testing lab built by Maico Gulf
- Video: JMCI’s Jerry Beades discusses late payment
- Video: Bill Heath on Macro's Middle East portfolio
- Video: Avoiding construction disputes in the GCC
- Video: Two-year time lapse of US museum build
- Video: Is the DBFO model worth the risk?
- Video: GCC construction to bounce back in 2017