Video: Riyadh Metro construction, Saudi Arabiaby Neha Bhatia on Jan 5, 2016
Riyadh Development Authority (ADA) released a video highlighting construction progress on the Riyadh Metro development in Saudi Arabia.
The main contractor for the project is the BACS consortium, consisting of Saudi Arabian Bechtel Company, Almabani General Contractors, Consolidated Contractors Company, and Siemens.
This consortium is part of three consortia which will deliver a total of 6 lines for Riyadh Metro project.
Reports have previously claimed that construction work on the project is delayed behind its original schedule.
However, Abdullah Al-Muqbil, denied the $22.5bn (SAR84.4bn) rail project in Saudi Arabia's capital will be opened later than its scheduled 2018 opening.
Scroll down to watch ADA's video of construction progress on Riyadh Metro.
- Video: BSBG's Scott Orwin on designing 'The Opus'
- Video: Check out The Waterfront, Muscat’s sea view
- VIDEO: K&L Gates on regulating driverless vehicles
- Video: A view of The Waterfront’s worksite in Oman
- Video: RTA installs smart traffic signal in Dubai
- Video: Nissan's Desert Camel Power empirical unit
- Video: Volvo Concept Truck with hybrid powertrain
- Video: Liebherr cranes work on Suez Canal project
- Video: 24-hour, 22,700 tonne concrete pour in US
- Video: Can BIM technology benefit FM operations?