Video: Riyadh Metro construction, Saudi Arabiaby Neha Bhatia on Jan 5, 2016
Riyadh Development Authority (ADA) released a video highlighting construction progress on the Riyadh Metro development in Saudi Arabia.
The main contractor for the project is the BACS consortium, consisting of Saudi Arabian Bechtel Company, Almabani General Contractors, Consolidated Contractors Company, and Siemens.
This consortium is part of three consortia which will deliver a total of 6 lines for Riyadh Metro project.
Reports have previously claimed that construction work on the project is delayed behind its original schedule.
However, Abdullah Al-Muqbil, denied the $22.5bn (SAR84.4bn) rail project in Saudi Arabia's capital will be opened later than its scheduled 2018 opening.
Scroll down to watch ADA's video of construction progress on Riyadh Metro.
- Video: Avoiding construction disputes in the GCC
- Video: Is the DBFO model worth the risk?
- Video: Two-year time lapse of US museum build
- Video: GCC construction to bounce back in 2017
- Video: MMG’s Adel Al-Mojil protests his innocence
- Watch: Jason Morris of Aecom Qatar talks to CWQ
- Video: Volvo unveils self-driving deep mine truck
- Video: Core UAE CEO on Dubai real estate maturity
- Video: Ford 2017 F-250 Super Duty makes a splash
- Video: Take a sneak peek inside Dubai Opera