Dubai property prices show 'no significant change'by Ashleigh McGinley on Jan 6, 2016
Dubai's property prices remained steady in December for the second month running, according to a new report.
The December ValuStrat Price Index (VPI) for Dubai's residential market has shown that, on average, there was no significant monthly change in values across the 26 areas it monitors for apartments and villas.
The December VPI registered 97.9 index points, with no significant change in values when compared to the previous five months.
This marks the first time the residential market registering no effective monthly change since the current period of correction that began after the peak mid-2014.
Compared to a 100 point base in Jan '14, the Dubai villa market registered 96.9 points in December last year and the apartment market 98.6 points, similar to September, October as well as November.
- Mall of the World on track, says Dubai Holding CEO
- Dubai Municipality unveils smart recycling centre
- Top five facts about Dubai's Marasi Business Bay
- Dubai investor to open first Monaco gold refinery
- Five minutes with Riet Cadonau, dorma+kaba Holding
- Qatar to release construction code update in 2018
- Emaar subsidiary awards Jeddah project to ACC
- British Safety Council awards ACC for two projects
- Dubai's Limitless to pay an early debt of $563m
- Dubai: Azizi awards $54m construction contract