Dubai property prices show 'no significant change'by Ashleigh McGinley on Jan 6, 2016
Dubai's property prices remained steady in December for the second month running, according to a new report.
The December ValuStrat Price Index (VPI) for Dubai's residential market has shown that, on average, there was no significant monthly change in values across the 26 areas it monitors for apartments and villas.
The December VPI registered 97.9 index points, with no significant change in values when compared to the previous five months.
This marks the first time the residential market registering no effective monthly change since the current period of correction that began after the peak mid-2014.
Compared to a 100 point base in Jan '14, the Dubai villa market registered 96.9 points in December last year and the apartment market 98.6 points, similar to September, October as well as November.
- RICS: New global standard to aid property market
- UAE: ALEC signs enterprise agreement with Aconex
- Bruce Shaw International rebrands as Linesight
- Dubai regional leader of Sustainable Cities Index
- US-based consultants opens its first Dubai office
- Arcadis: Doha 'not' environmentally sustainable
- Leaders UAE 2016: Less than one week to go
- Nakheel awards $51m deal for Nad Al Sheba villas
- Dubai's Damac launches Akoya Cuatro Villas
- Dubai: Omniyat set to open 1,000 new rooms by 2020