Dubai property prices show 'no significant change'by Ashleigh McGinley on Jan 6, 2016
Dubai's property prices remained steady in December for the second month running, according to a new report.
The December ValuStrat Price Index (VPI) for Dubai's residential market has shown that, on average, there was no significant monthly change in values across the 26 areas it monitors for apartments and villas.
The December VPI registered 97.9 index points, with no significant change in values when compared to the previous five months.
This marks the first time the residential market registering no effective monthly change since the current period of correction that began after the peak mid-2014.
Compared to a 100 point base in Jan '14, the Dubai villa market registered 96.9 points in December last year and the apartment market 98.6 points, similar to September, October as well as November.
- Dubai’s new fire code to be announced next week
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- Dubai Properties delivers over 3,000 units in 2016
- DEWA signs MoU with Électricité de France
- CBRE: Residential rents decline further in Q4 2016
- Dubai Clean Energy Strategy 2050 on track
- Expo 2020 detailed designs nearly complete
- Dubai: 2016 property transactions exceed $70.5bn
- Trump 'turns down' Damac's $2bn deals in Dubai
- Fourzone inks $8.1m fit-out deal for Dubai hotel