Hill appoints SVP for construction claims groupby Yamurai Zendera on Jan 7, 2016
Hill International has appointed Paul Pocalyko as senior vice president of its construction claims group.
He will be based out of the company's Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office.
Pocalyko has nearly 35 years of experience in forensic accounting, financial consulting and litigation support services.
He has served as an arbitrator in various disputes and is frequently called upon to provide expert testimony.
Prior to joining Hill, he was a partner with Baker Tilly for nearly 15 years. Before that, Pocalyko worked for nearly 20 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers, most recently as a director of financial advisory services.
He earned his B.S. in accounting and his M.B.A. from Lehigh University. Pocalyko is a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania, is certified in Financial Forensics, and is a Certified Fraud Examiner.
"Paul is a renowned forensic accounting expert with an outstanding track record in the construction industry," said Frank J. Giunta, senior vice president and manager director (Americas) for Hill's construction claims group. "We look forward to Paul helping us continue to grow our forensic consulting practice."
- Construction work on Suez Canal to begin in 2017
- Dubai's residential rents to remain stable in 2017
- UAE firm to set up $1.6bn steel plant in Algeria
- AkzoNobel launches new range of paints, primers
- Waseela begins trial of indoor navigation system
- CPS signs an agreement with Pipes Technology Co.
- DEWA launches competition to design solar cars
- Construction, building firms grow by 14% in Jafza
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Hill International declares $6.3m loss for Q3 2016