Hill appoints SVP for construction claims groupby Yamurai Zendera on Jan 7, 2016
Hill International has appointed Paul Pocalyko as senior vice president of its construction claims group.
He will be based out of the company's Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office.
Pocalyko has nearly 35 years of experience in forensic accounting, financial consulting and litigation support services.
He has served as an arbitrator in various disputes and is frequently called upon to provide expert testimony.
Prior to joining Hill, he was a partner with Baker Tilly for nearly 15 years. Before that, Pocalyko worked for nearly 20 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers, most recently as a director of financial advisory services.
He earned his B.S. in accounting and his M.B.A. from Lehigh University. Pocalyko is a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania, is certified in Financial Forensics, and is a Certified Fraud Examiner.
"Paul is a renowned forensic accounting expert with an outstanding track record in the construction industry," said Frank J. Giunta, senior vice president and manager director (Americas) for Hill's construction claims group. "We look forward to Paul helping us continue to grow our forensic consulting practice."
- KBW brings Ascorel technologies to the region
- Kuwait's Al Hamra Tower team honours AESG
- CWOnline.com passes one-million page views in May
- UAE: Majid Al Futtaim to invest $13bn by 2026
- Terex boss welcomes end to Zoomlion takeover talks
- ADP highlights opportunities for Chinese market
- Cluttons appoints Murray Strang as its Dubai head
- Tokyo Freight receives 58 Volvo tractor heads
- Qatar to release construction code update in 2018
- Saudi: Riyadh Metro feeder mass buses unveiled