Hill appoints SVP for construction claims groupby Yamurai Zendera on Jan 7, 2016
Hill International has appointed Paul Pocalyko as senior vice president of its construction claims group.
He will be based out of the company's Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office.
Pocalyko has nearly 35 years of experience in forensic accounting, financial consulting and litigation support services.
He has served as an arbitrator in various disputes and is frequently called upon to provide expert testimony.
Prior to joining Hill, he was a partner with Baker Tilly for nearly 15 years. Before that, Pocalyko worked for nearly 20 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers, most recently as a director of financial advisory services.
He earned his B.S. in accounting and his M.B.A. from Lehigh University. Pocalyko is a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania, is certified in Financial Forensics, and is a Certified Fraud Examiner.
"Paul is a renowned forensic accounting expert with an outstanding track record in the construction industry," said Frank J. Giunta, senior vice president and manager director (Americas) for Hill's construction claims group. "We look forward to Paul helping us continue to grow our forensic consulting practice."
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- UAE’s nuclear authority approves budget for 2017
- UAE's EGA opens container terminal in Guinea
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- Craig Martin elected chairman of board at Hill
- Qatar: Hill wins Lusail project management deal
- Siemens presents metro train to Riyadh authority
- Saudi Arabia tests rail link from Riyadh to border
- Top 10 GCC contract wins - September 2016
- Hill announces return of Abu Dhabi Masterclass