Hill appoints SVP for construction claims groupby Yamurai Zendera on Jan 7, 2016
Hill International has appointed Paul Pocalyko as senior vice president of its construction claims group.
He will be based out of the company's Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office.
Pocalyko has nearly 35 years of experience in forensic accounting, financial consulting and litigation support services.
He has served as an arbitrator in various disputes and is frequently called upon to provide expert testimony.
Prior to joining Hill, he was a partner with Baker Tilly for nearly 15 years. Before that, Pocalyko worked for nearly 20 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers, most recently as a director of financial advisory services.
He earned his B.S. in accounting and his M.B.A. from Lehigh University. Pocalyko is a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania, is certified in Financial Forensics, and is a Certified Fraud Examiner.
"Paul is a renowned forensic accounting expert with an outstanding track record in the construction industry," said Frank J. Giunta, senior vice president and manager director (Americas) for Hill's construction claims group. "We look forward to Paul helping us continue to grow our forensic consulting practice."
- Qatar to release construction code update in 2018
- Hill consortium nabs Qatar's $42m Lusail rail deal
- Egypt's Arab Contractors to build $439m projects
- Saudi-Canadian PPP to build $133m hospital
- Designer picked for $1bn Bahrain Airport interiors
- Hill to oversee building of Rixos Saadiyat Island
- Delayed payments in ME push Hill to Q4 2015 loss
- India's L&T awarded 400kV Oman Electricity deal
- FRHI to open four new hotels in ME over next year
- Top 10 GCC job trends and forecasts for 2016