FAMCO to launch operations in Bahrainby James Morgan on Jan 14, 2016
FAMCO has announced that it will launch operations in Bahrain on 20 January, 2016.
The UAE-headquartered equipment and commercial vehicle distributor will mark the expansion with a ceremony at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Manama.
A selection of Bahrain’s top construction professionals will be in attendance, according to the company.
Commenting on the launch, Paul Floyd, senior managing director of FAMCO Group, said: “This is yet another milestone in our business expansion across the Middle East. Bahrain is a key market known for quality construction and infrastructure projects.
“Thanks to our new facility and highly qualified team, we very much look forward to playing a part in building the country through our contractor client base,” he added.
FAMCO will distribute a broad selection of brands in Bahrain. Its product portfolio will include construction machinery from Volvo CE and SDLG, Merlo telehandlers, Hartl crushers and screens, Dexion industrial storage systems, Hartl industrial doors, Steril warehouse docks, Nassau sectional doors, and BP side loaders and forklifts.
Mike Fritz, general manager of FAMCO Bahrain, Oman, and Qatar, commented: “FAMCO is renowned for its customer support, which is a key differentiator. We look forward to the opportunity of bringing our proven standards to the Bahraini market.
“We take pride in knowing that we are providing our customers with global best practice that sets a benchmark within all relevant industries in the Kingdom of Bahrain, as well as key markets across the region,” he concluded.
- UAE: ALEC Energy wins 6.8MW solar plant contract
- Siemens presents metro train to Riyadh authority
- Saudi Arabia tests rail link from Riyadh to border
- PMV Power List 2016 — Part one: A-C
- PMV Power List 2016 — Part two: D-H
- PMV Power List 2016 — Part three: I-M
- PMV Power List 2016 — Part four: R-Z
- Qatar earth-moving equipment market set to grow 5%
- RTA to reopen Marina roads along Dubai Tram
- SDLG begins 58 loader and grader delivery in KSA