Five ways to tailor your CV for construction rolesby CW Guest Columnist on Jan 24, 2016
Your curriculum vitae is like your business card; it includes all of the skills and characteristics that make you a good match for the job you want.
With the advent of online recruitment sites, employers come across hundreds – if not thousands of CVs – when looking for the perfect candidate.
This is especially true for the construction industry, which is one of the most highly competitive sectors in the Middle East. Only those with the best CVs and best first impressions will be shortlisted, so in order to succeed, it’s essential to ensure that your CV is impeccable.
This article continues on the following page…
- Bayt’s tips on boosting your professional skills
- Five ways to tailor your CV for construction roles
- Dressta appoints sales manager for MEA region
- Bayt's top tips for job seekers in the Middle East
- Expat hiring most difficult in KSA, easiest in UAE
- Qatar project opportunities worth $70bn
- Emaar's Downtown cultural quarter moves on site
- End of the road for expat sponsorship in Qatar?
- Four workers dead in UAE scaffolding collapses
- Dow names new general manager for Saudi Arabia