Five ways to tailor your CV for construction rolesby CW Guest Columnist on Jan 24, 2016
Your curriculum vitae is like your business card; it includes all of the skills and characteristics that make you a good match for the job you want.
With the advent of online recruitment sites, employers come across hundreds – if not thousands of CVs – when looking for the perfect candidate.
This is especially true for the construction industry, which is one of the most highly competitive sectors in the Middle East. Only those with the best CVs and best first impressions will be shortlisted, so in order to succeed, it’s essential to ensure that your CV is impeccable.
This article continues on the following page…
- UAE: Winston & Strawn hires new partner in Dubai
- ISG Middle East appoints two new directors
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- Dubai: Addleshaw Goddard hires managing associate
- Dubai: Perkins+Will appoints new finance director
- UAE: Ministry assists in payment of delayed wages
- How to evaluate your construction job offer
- GAC Group conducts major management reshuffle
- John Priestland scoops senior EMIA post at Aecom