Five ways to tailor your CV for construction rolesby CW Guest Columnist on Jan 24, 2016
Your curriculum vitae is like your business card; it includes all of the skills and characteristics that make you a good match for the job you want.
With the advent of online recruitment sites, employers come across hundreds – if not thousands of CVs – when looking for the perfect candidate.
This is especially true for the construction industry, which is one of the most highly competitive sectors in the Middle East. Only those with the best CVs and best first impressions will be shortlisted, so in order to succeed, it’s essential to ensure that your CV is impeccable.
This article continues on the following page…
- LiuGong Machinery appoints new president
- Philips Lighting appoints Middle East, Turkey head
- Mott MacDonald makes advisory services appointment
- Musa Tariq joins Ford as VP, chief brand officer
- EGA to recruit 200 UAE nationals at Tawdheef 2017
- Mott MacDonald veteran appointed managing director
- Schneider appoints president for Gulf and Pakistan
- UAE: Winston & Strawn hires new partner in Dubai
- ISG Middle East appoints two new directors
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project