Hill International appoints four new senior VPsby Yamurai Zendera on Feb 17, 2016
Hill International has promoted four executives to senior vice president of its construction claims group.
The quartet are Anne Connolly, of Hill's Perth, Australia office; Paul Mansell, Birmingham, UK; Pierre Paquette, Athens, Greece office; and Philip Shenton, Daresbury, UK.
"We congratulate each of these four executives on their new positions and we look forward to their continued professional growth on our senior management team," said David L. Richter, Hill's president and chief executive officer.
Earlier this month, Hill announced that it had appointed Paul Pocalyko as a senior vice president of its construction claims group.
- Qatar earth-moving equipment market set to grow 5%
- Empower launches mobile chiller trailers in Dubai
- Hill founder Irvin Richter steps down as chairman
- KBW confirms two infrastructure projects in Jordan
- Caterpillar: New 320D2L excavator more efficient
- Siemens raises outlook following quarterly growth
- Hill experiences decline in second quarter revenue
- Hill wins $13m hospital contracts in Kuwait
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Hill appoints senior VP for Asia and Australia