Hill International appoints four new senior VPsby Yamurai Zendera on Feb 17, 2016
Hill International has promoted four executives to senior vice president of its construction claims group.
The quartet are Anne Connolly, of Hill's Perth, Australia office; Paul Mansell, Birmingham, UK; Pierre Paquette, Athens, Greece office; and Philip Shenton, Daresbury, UK.
"We congratulate each of these four executives on their new positions and we look forward to their continued professional growth on our senior management team," said David L. Richter, Hill's president and chief executive officer.
Earlier this month, Hill announced that it had appointed Paul Pocalyko as a senior vice president of its construction claims group.
- Cluttons appoints Murray Strang as its Dubai head
- Qatar to release construction code update in 2018
- Hill consortium nabs Qatar's $42m Lusail rail deal
- Egypt's Arab Contractors to build $439m projects
- Saudi-Canadian PPP to build $133m hospital
- Designer picked for $1bn Bahrain Airport interiors
- Hill to oversee building of Rixos Saadiyat Island
- Delayed payments in ME push Hill to Q4 2015 loss
- India's L&T awarded 400kV Oman Electricity deal
- FRHI to open four new hotels in ME over next year