Hill International appoints four new senior VPsby Yamurai Zendera on Feb 17, 2016
Hill International has promoted four executives to senior vice president of its construction claims group.
The quartet are Anne Connolly, of Hill's Perth, Australia office; Paul Mansell, Birmingham, UK; Pierre Paquette, Athens, Greece office; and Philip Shenton, Daresbury, UK.
"We congratulate each of these four executives on their new positions and we look forward to their continued professional growth on our senior management team," said David L. Richter, Hill's president and chief executive officer.
Earlier this month, Hill announced that it had appointed Paul Pocalyko as a senior vice president of its construction claims group.
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- DEWA signs MoU with Électricité de France
- Dhofar Global expects 50% growth in GCC this year
- Jafza introduces changes for easier business
- Etihad ESCO retrofits over 2,000 buildings in 2016
- Qatar's Hamad Airport awarded ‘5-star’ by Skytrax
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Saudi: Al Khodari wins $18.4m maintenance contract
- Top 10 GCC contract wins - December 2016
- Infrastructure spending to increase by 27% in 2017