Hill International appoints four new senior VPsby Yamurai Zendera on Feb 17, 2016
Hill International has promoted four executives to senior vice president of its construction claims group.
The quartet are Anne Connolly, of Hill's Perth, Australia office; Paul Mansell, Birmingham, UK; Pierre Paquette, Athens, Greece office; and Philip Shenton, Daresbury, UK.
"We congratulate each of these four executives on their new positions and we look forward to their continued professional growth on our senior management team," said David L. Richter, Hill's president and chief executive officer.
Earlier this month, Hill announced that it had appointed Paul Pocalyko as a senior vice president of its construction claims group.
- Qatar allocates land parcels for private schools
- Dulsco to expand into the oil sector
- Japan’s Kansai Paint reveals GCC expansion plans
- Omran inks $98.7m financing deal with QNB Oman
- QIMC inks agreement with Cheval for Qatar project
- GCC invests billions in cultural tourism projects
- UAE: Nakheel opens waterfront retail pavilion
- UAE: RTA and Taiwanese delegation talk cooperation
- Bentley advances reality modelling in surveying
- Dana Steel launches fourth coil centre in the GCC