Hill International appoints four new senior VPsby Yamurai Zendera on Feb 17, 2016
Hill International has promoted four executives to senior vice president of its construction claims group.
The quartet are Anne Connolly, of Hill's Perth, Australia office; Paul Mansell, Birmingham, UK; Pierre Paquette, Athens, Greece office; and Philip Shenton, Daresbury, UK.
"We congratulate each of these four executives on their new positions and we look forward to their continued professional growth on our senior management team," said David L. Richter, Hill's president and chief executive officer.
Earlier this month, Hill announced that it had appointed Paul Pocalyko as a senior vice president of its construction claims group.
- Hill wins $13m hospital contracts in Kuwait
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Hill appoints senior VP for Asia and Australia
- Hill wins project management extension in Algeria
- Kalmar to supply tractors to Khalifa Port Terminal
- Levitating pods to revolutionise UAE transport
- Two-for-one offer on CW digital subscriptions
- Hill International makes senior appointment
- Dubai Industrial Strategy to add $45bn to economy
- KBW brings Ascorel technologies to the region