Hill International appoints four new senior VPsby Yamurai Zendera on Feb 17, 2016
Hill International has promoted four executives to senior vice president of its construction claims group.
The quartet are Anne Connolly, of Hill's Perth, Australia office; Paul Mansell, Birmingham, UK; Pierre Paquette, Athens, Greece office; and Philip Shenton, Daresbury, UK.
"We congratulate each of these four executives on their new positions and we look forward to their continued professional growth on our senior management team," said David L. Richter, Hill's president and chief executive officer.
Earlier this month, Hill announced that it had appointed Paul Pocalyko as a senior vice president of its construction claims group.
- Indian foreign investors top UAE realty market
- DAFZA launches five-year strategic plan
- Omran to launch projects worth $672m in Sharjah
- UAE Ministry of Finance launches PPP workshop
- Damac awards $381m of contracts in Jan, Feb 2017
- Oman: Spanish group to open $62.3m 70-bed hospital
- Tough year ahead for GCC construction, expert says
- No electricity fees for Emirati condolence tents
- Hill Int'l to finalise deal forming new company
- Qatar and US Business Council ink cooperative MoU