Hill International appoints four new senior VPsby Yamurai Zendera on Feb 17, 2016
Hill International has promoted four executives to senior vice president of its construction claims group.
The quartet are Anne Connolly, of Hill's Perth, Australia office; Paul Mansell, Birmingham, UK; Pierre Paquette, Athens, Greece office; and Philip Shenton, Daresbury, UK.
"We congratulate each of these four executives on their new positions and we look forward to their continued professional growth on our senior management team," said David L. Richter, Hill's president and chief executive officer.
Earlier this month, Hill announced that it had appointed Paul Pocalyko as a senior vice president of its construction claims group.
- UAE's EGA opens container terminal in Guinea
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- Craig Martin elected chairman of board at Hill
- Qatar: Hill wins Lusail project management deal
- Siemens presents metro train to Riyadh authority
- Saudi Arabia tests rail link from Riyadh to border
- Top 10 GCC contract wins - September 2016
- Hill announces return of Abu Dhabi Masterclass
- UAE: ALEC signs enterprise agreement with Aconex
- UAE: Hill International wins Helios Towers deal