Cluttons ink management deal for Bahrain towersby Paromita Dey on Feb 22, 2016
Real estate consultancy Cluttons has been appointed by Cebarco as the property management and facilities managers for Cebarco Tower and Segaya Views in Bahrain.
Cluttons will handle all aspects of property and facilities management across the developments.
The two residential towers, which include 140 apartments, offer tenants modern spaces and high-end facilities in the Mahooz area of Bahrain.
Cebarco Tower is a luxury development with 110 apartments where occupiers can choose from one, two, and three-bedroom apartments, with sea views, while Segaya Views offers 30 spacious two-bedroom apartments.
Both towers are fully furnished and come with a number of facilities including allocated parking, 24 hour security, pool and deck area, gym, steam room and sauna.
Rents at Cebarco Tower stand between $1,723-$3,978 (BHD650–1,500), while rents at Segaya Views start from $1,790 (BHD675).
Harry Goodson-Wickes, head of Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, says, “At Cluttons we continue to grow our capabilities in the property management sector and are excited to take on this role at Cebarco and Segaya Views towers. We understand the needs of tenants and will bring a high level of knowledge and expertise to both developments.”
Khalid A. Rahim, chairman of Cebarco Bahrain, said: “We strive to provide our tenants with an exceptional property management service, which is in line with their expectations at our luxury residential towers. Cluttons is an obvious choice when it comes to property management and we are confident that our tenants will experience an excellent service.
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- Bahrain: Regus inks deal with United Tower owners
- Nakheel seeks contractor for Al Furjan mosque
- UAE: Business Bay office occupancy lowest in Dubai
- Dubai: Prime central office rents see 6% drop
- Dubai Industrial Strategy to add $45bn to economy
- Why is Masdar installing sensors in UAE mosques?
- Kuwait's Al Hamra Tower team honours AESG
- Cluttons appoints Murray Strang as its Dubai head
- Emaar approves 15% cash dividend for shareholders