Karcher to participate at Ishfahan Hometechby Alexander Pieri on Feb 22, 2016
Karcher is set to participate at Isfahan Hometech in Iran.
The trade show, which will run from February 22-26, will be held at the Isfahan International Exhibition Fairground in Iran.
At this year’s edition, Karcher, a cleaning technology manufacture will manage a 94-square-metre, which will highlight the latest developments within its Home Line products.
This will include a number of steam-cleaners, as well Karcher’s series of battery-powered Window Vacs. The unit features two separate suction nozzles, a spray bottle and a microfiber wiping cloth.
Commenting on its participation, Mazen Abou Chakra, export sales director at Karcher ME, shared: “Iran is an important part of Karcher’s plans to expand our presence in the region and we are confident that once consumers see our Home Line products in action, they will become part of our success story.”
Karcher is also expected to showcase its K 65 Plus cordless electric broom, capable of sweeping within 1mm of floor edges, as well as its DS 6,000 vacuum cleaner.
The later comes equipped with a rotating water bath and boasts the capability of eliminating 99.99% of dust from the surrounding air.
- Book outlining history of FM to release in 2017
- Leakage detection cuts Sharjah water consumption
- Emrill signs fleet management deal with Hertz
- Dubai: IMG Worlds of Adventure's launch delayed
- MAB FM wins five-year Louvre Abu Dhabi contract
- Global outsourced FM market worth $1tn by 2025
- Dubai: Nakheel tenders for security services
- What are the challenges of offering FM in Syria?
- EFS wins $4m FM deal from Dubai Real Estate Corp
- Can GCC's young FM professionals find jobs online?