Karcher to participate at Ishfahan Hometechby Alexander Pieri on Feb 22, 2016
Karcher is set to participate at Isfahan Hometech in Iran.
The trade show, which will run from February 22-26, will be held at the Isfahan International Exhibition Fairground in Iran.
At this year’s edition, Karcher, a cleaning technology manufacture will manage a 94-square-metre, which will highlight the latest developments within its Home Line products.
This will include a number of steam-cleaners, as well Karcher’s series of battery-powered Window Vacs. The unit features two separate suction nozzles, a spray bottle and a microfiber wiping cloth.
Commenting on its participation, Mazen Abou Chakra, export sales director at Karcher ME, shared: “Iran is an important part of Karcher’s plans to expand our presence in the region and we are confident that once consumers see our Home Line products in action, they will become part of our success story.”
Karcher is also expected to showcase its K 65 Plus cordless electric broom, capable of sweeping within 1mm of floor edges, as well as its DS 6,000 vacuum cleaner.
The later comes equipped with a rotating water bath and boasts the capability of eliminating 99.99% of dust from the surrounding air.
- Acquisition boosts Cushman & Wakefield critical FM
- Veolia nabs waste treatment plant deal in Dubai
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- Macro picks new MD to expand FM presence in APAC
- UAE: Farnek invests $41m in smart staff housing
- Sharjah Asset Management enters JV with Apleona FM
- Outgoing DM official reflects on 35 years' service