Karcher to participate at Ishfahan Hometechby Alexander Pieri on Feb 22, 2016
Karcher is set to participate at Isfahan Hometech in Iran.
The trade show, which will run from February 22-26, will be held at the Isfahan International Exhibition Fairground in Iran.
At this year’s edition, Karcher, a cleaning technology manufacture will manage a 94-square-metre, which will highlight the latest developments within its Home Line products.
This will include a number of steam-cleaners, as well Karcher’s series of battery-powered Window Vacs. The unit features two separate suction nozzles, a spray bottle and a microfiber wiping cloth.
Commenting on its participation, Mazen Abou Chakra, export sales director at Karcher ME, shared: “Iran is an important part of Karcher’s plans to expand our presence in the region and we are confident that once consumers see our Home Line products in action, they will become part of our success story.”
Karcher is also expected to showcase its K 65 Plus cordless electric broom, capable of sweeping within 1mm of floor edges, as well as its DS 6,000 vacuum cleaner.
The later comes equipped with a rotating water bath and boasts the capability of eliminating 99.99% of dust from the surrounding air.
- 'Involving FM in GCC building design a challenge'
- Why is Masdar installing sensors in UAE mosques?
- Kuwait's Al Hamra Tower team honours AESG
- Company formed to manage UAE Barakah nuclear units
- FM Executive of the Year underscores quality costs
- Dulsco hosts HR roundtable in Qatar
- Farnek nabs electrical accreditation from NICEIC
- NAGT launches manufacturing facility in UAE
- Hormann launches new line of internal doors
- Imdaad targets talent at Careers UAE 2016