Revealed: Jewel of the Creek topping out in Dubaiby Neha Bhatia on Feb 24, 2016
The development team behind Dubai's $1.1bn (AED4bn) Jewel of the Creek has announced a date for the project's topping out ceremony.
The project's last stone will be laid on 29 February, Roda Hotels confirmed.
Roda Hotels is the hospitality arm of Dubai International Real Estate, and is overseeing the project's development.
The development's construction schedule has been split across Package 8 (island) and Package 9 (mainland).
Package 8 was the first of the two to be released and tendered, where work is currently being carried out by Habtoor Leighton Group.
The contractor is providing cladded and shell and core structures for the island component of the project, which is situated between Dubai’s Al Maktoum Bridge and Floating Bridge.
- Emaar unveils The Address beachfront resort in JBR
- Muhaisnah, Jebel Ali camps to get running tracks
- Everything you need to know about Expo 2020 Dubai
- UAE: Dubai Int’l Airport issues roadwork warning
- Dubai: Azizi unveils $68m Al Furjan project
- UAE: ALEC signs enterprise agreement with Aconex
- Emirates REIT finishes $83m Akoya school works
- Azizi project receives certificate of completion
- Russian developer ventures into Dubai real estate
- UAE: UK firm scoops contract at Emaar’s The Tower