Revealed: Jewel of the Creek topping out in Dubaiby Neha Bhatia on Feb 24, 2016
The development team behind Dubai's $1.1bn (AED4bn) Jewel of the Creek has announced a date for the project's topping out ceremony.
The project's last stone will be laid on 29 February, Roda Hotels confirmed.
Roda Hotels is the hospitality arm of Dubai International Real Estate, and is overseeing the project's development.
The development's construction schedule has been split across Package 8 (island) and Package 9 (mainland).
Package 8 was the first of the two to be released and tendered, where work is currently being carried out by Habtoor Leighton Group.
The contractor is providing cladded and shell and core structures for the island component of the project, which is situated between Dubai’s Al Maktoum Bridge and Floating Bridge.
- Azizi hands over Azizi Orchid Residence to owners
- Dubai Crocodile Park opening postponed to 2017-end
- UAE leaders inaugurate Etihad Museum
- Hyundai to begin construction on Saudi shipyard
- Dubai: Shapoorji Pallonji starts its first project
- UAE: SZHP approves $79m housing aid for citizens
- HLG bags Al Mutahidah Towers construction contact
- UAE: 62km-long Abu Dhabi-Dubai highway inaugurated
- Damac unveils Akoya Manarola villas in Al Qudra
- RTA opens $62m Al Houdh Interchange in Dubai