Revealed: Jewel of the Creek topping out in Dubaiby Neha Bhatia on Feb 24, 2016
The development team behind Dubai's $1.1bn (AED4bn) Jewel of the Creek has announced a date for the project's topping out ceremony.
The project's last stone will be laid on 29 February, Roda Hotels confirmed.
Roda Hotels is the hospitality arm of Dubai International Real Estate, and is overseeing the project's development.
The development's construction schedule has been split across Package 8 (island) and Package 9 (mainland).
Package 8 was the first of the two to be released and tendered, where work is currently being carried out by Habtoor Leighton Group.
The contractor is providing cladded and shell and core structures for the island component of the project, which is situated between Dubai’s Al Maktoum Bridge and Floating Bridge.
- Bahrain’s Nass eyes Dubai infrastructure projects
- Dubai to construct $544m waste-to-energy plant
- UAE: Sumer Contracting scoops Alandalus contract
- Emaar awards Dubai Hills PM contract to EllisDon
- UAE's $1bn Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City 85% ready
- UAE: Compass PM hands over DIFC restaurant, Bazxar
- Ramada Dubai hotel to be demolished in Q3 2016
- Union Properties inks $79m Oia financing deal
- Where is Majid Al Futtaim set to launch new mall?
- Company formed to manage UAE Barakah nuclear units