Revealed: Jewel of the Creek topping out in Dubaiby Neha Bhatia on Feb 24, 2016
The development team behind Dubai's $1.1bn (AED4bn) Jewel of the Creek has announced a date for the project's topping out ceremony.
The project's last stone will be laid on 29 February, Roda Hotels confirmed.
Roda Hotels is the hospitality arm of Dubai International Real Estate, and is overseeing the project's development.
The development's construction schedule has been split across Package 8 (island) and Package 9 (mainland).
Package 8 was the first of the two to be released and tendered, where work is currently being carried out by Habtoor Leighton Group.
The contractor is providing cladded and shell and core structures for the island component of the project, which is situated between Dubai’s Al Maktoum Bridge and Floating Bridge.
- UAE's Dubco wins $53m Zayed Housing Programme deal
- Cluttons appoints Murray Strang as its Dubai head
- RTA awards $191m deals for Dubai Water Canal
- How was Dubai's Burj Al Arab Terrace constructed?
- Dubai Ruler unveils first 3D printed office
- RTA opens Al Jaddaf Marine Transport Station
- Yotel Dubai hotel to complete construction in 2018
- Dubai Holding unveils $272m Marasi Business Bay
- DEWA to tender for 3D labs at Dubai solar park
- Construction underway at luxury MBR City project