Revealed: Jewel of the Creek topping out in Dubaiby Neha Bhatia on Feb 24, 2016
The development team behind Dubai's $1.1bn (AED4bn) Jewel of the Creek has announced a date for the project's topping out ceremony.
The project's last stone will be laid on 29 February, Roda Hotels confirmed.
Roda Hotels is the hospitality arm of Dubai International Real Estate, and is overseeing the project's development.
The development's construction schedule has been split across Package 8 (island) and Package 9 (mainland).
Package 8 was the first of the two to be released and tendered, where work is currently being carried out by Habtoor Leighton Group.
The contractor is providing cladded and shell and core structures for the island component of the project, which is situated between Dubai’s Al Maktoum Bridge and Floating Bridge.
- Vivanta by Taj in JLT to complete in October 2018
- UAE: 54,000 new hotel rooms under construction
- Lootah Real Estate set to revamp Dubai project
- Jumeirah Golf Estates launch Redwood Park Phase 2
- Artar guarantees Q2 2018 delivery for Mada units
- Here's what Dubai Steps project will look like...
- Dubai Safari Park set to feature air-con rocks
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Dubai South invests $272m in Residential District
- Emirati construction HSE officer mandatory in 2017