Revealed: Jewel of the Creek topping out in Dubaiby Neha Bhatia on Feb 24, 2016
The development team behind Dubai's $1.1bn (AED4bn) Jewel of the Creek has announced a date for the project's topping out ceremony.
The project's last stone will be laid on 29 February, Roda Hotels confirmed.
Roda Hotels is the hospitality arm of Dubai International Real Estate, and is overseeing the project's development.
The development's construction schedule has been split across Package 8 (island) and Package 9 (mainland).
Package 8 was the first of the two to be released and tendered, where work is currently being carried out by Habtoor Leighton Group.
The contractor is providing cladded and shell and core structures for the island component of the project, which is situated between Dubai’s Al Maktoum Bridge and Floating Bridge.
- Azizi unveils $128m residential project in Dubai
- UAE: Nakheel's Boardwalk to open in November
- Saudi: Atkins eyes work on Mecca and Jeddah metros
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- First project on Dubai Canal to open April 2017
- UPDATE: Dubai Canal flooded as part of test run
- Expo 2020 early works to be completed by year-end
- Riverland Dubai to open four event venues in 2016
- UAE's EGA opens container terminal in Guinea
- Dubai: Motor City mall, hotel to open early 2017