Revealed: Jewel of the Creek topping out in Dubaiby Neha Bhatia on Feb 24, 2016
The development team behind Dubai's $1.1bn (AED4bn) Jewel of the Creek has announced a date for the project's topping out ceremony.
The project's last stone will be laid on 29 February, Roda Hotels confirmed.
Roda Hotels is the hospitality arm of Dubai International Real Estate, and is overseeing the project's development.
The development's construction schedule has been split across Package 8 (island) and Package 9 (mainland).
Package 8 was the first of the two to be released and tendered, where work is currently being carried out by Habtoor Leighton Group.
The contractor is providing cladded and shell and core structures for the island component of the project, which is situated between Dubai’s Al Maktoum Bridge and Floating Bridge.
- UAE: Work begins at Deyaar’s Al Barsha hotel site
- Sewer services tender floated for Dragon Mart
- Dubai's Nakheel tenders for mosque construction
- Bahrain: Alba hands power station deal to Siemens
- How many Dubai projects were completed in H1 2016?
- Dubai: wasl unveils new project near Port Rashid
- UAE: 8.8t door installed at The Address Boulevard
- Damac arm, Landlease ink $261m Aykon London deal
- Empower launches mobile chiller trailers in Dubai
- Majid Al Futtaim eyes $163m Ajman mall expansion