Arabtec: No material news to affect share priceby Paromita Dey on Mar 1, 2016
Dubai-listed contractor Arabtec said that there was no material news, either technical or operational, to affect its share price.
In a statement to the Dubai Financial Market (DFM), the company said with regards to the increase in the company's share price, there are no material news, whether operational or technical, which can affect the prices, that have not been disclosed to the market.
"We would like to reiterate our commitment to adhere and comply with the legislative provisions regarding disclosures and transparency," read the statement.
The shares had soared their daily limit on Monday, jumping 14.3% to $0.39 (AED1.44) in their heaviest volume since June 2009.
It was reported that Arabtec’s former chief executive officer Hasan Ismaik has increased his shareholding in the contractor.
Ismaik’s shareholding in the company increased to 11.9% from 11.8%, according to the DFM website. The stock rose by more than 14%.
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- DEWA signs MoU with Électricité de France
- Dhofar Global expects 50% growth in GCC this year
- Jafza introduces changes for easier business
- Etihad ESCO retrofits over 2,000 buildings in 2016
- Qatar's Hamad Airport awarded ‘5-star’ by Skytrax
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Saudi: Al Khodari wins $18.4m maintenance contract
- Infrastructure spending to increase by 27% in 2017
- Builders urged to adhere to traffic safety onsite