Saudi: Hilton's Embassy to debut in Middle Eastby Ashleigh McGinley on Mar 3, 2016
Hilton Worldwide and Hamad Abdulaziz Almousa Trading Group have signed a management agreement to open Embassy by Hilton Riyadh King Fahd Road.
The hotel, which will be located within close proximity to the upcoming King Abdullah Financial District, will comprise 250 guestrooms.
Other features will include a large multi-function meeting room with two conference rooms and boardroom, dining facilities, a spa, indoor pool, prayer room and salon.
Carlos Khneisser, vice president of development, Middle East and North Africa, for Hilton Worldwide, said: "We have been looking for the right opportunity to debut Embassy by Hilton in the region and believe Riyadh makes for a great fit.
"With over 20 years of experience in Saudi Arabia, we are now operating or developing 38 properties with more than 85% of our pipeline under construction - remarkable progress that puts us at the forefront of the industry."
A management agreement to open DoubleTree by Hilton Dhahram - Al Qusur was also signed.
This hotel will offer easy access to Dammam industrial area, downtown Khobar district and the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The 189-room property will feature a business centre, salon, two swimming pools and various dining facilities.
Hamad Abdulaziz Almousa, owner of Hamad Abdulaziz Almousa Trading Group, said: "We are pleased to be continuing our partnership with Hilton Worldwide; in previous years we have signed agreements to open two hotels in Al Khobar."
Riyadh expects to see its airport's capacity raised from 14 million to 25 million passengers a year once planned expansions are complete - making it a hub for travel to Saudi Arabia.
- UAE: ALEC signs enterprise agreement with Aconex
- Bahrain: Alba hands power station deal to Siemens
- RTA to reopen Marina roads along Dubai Tram
- Dubai: IMG Worlds of Adventure's launch delayed
- KBW confirms two infrastructure projects in Jordan
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Abu Dhabi approves projects worth $148m in emirate
- Dubai Ruler oversees DEWA-Masdar solar park MOU
- Emaar awards Dubai Hills PM contract to EllisDon
- Company formed to manage UAE Barakah nuclear units