Revealed: Al Rostamani Pegel scoops Emaar contractby Paromita Dey on Mar 3, 2016
Real estate developer Emaar Properties has awarded the construction contract to Al Rostamani Pegel (ARP) for its twin tower, Boulevard Crescent in Downtown Dubai, according to sources.
The 500-acres Boulevard Crescent features two towers of 39 and 21 storeys, connected by a podium with an infinity pool that opens to expansive views of the city, Emaar said in a statement during the launch in 2014.
With over 300 residential units, BLVD Crescent will also have landscaped parks, open green spaces, and water features cascading down the façade of the retail podium, it added.
The landscaped podium level of BLVD Crescent features a web of interconnected waterways and pools of varying depth. A series of lounge decks provide intimate outdoor seating areas and zones for sun bathers.
Sources said: "It is a big contract worth almost $136m (AED500m). We will soon have the signing ceremony with the developer."
Emaar launched the sales for BLVD Heights simultaneously in four cities Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore in September 2014.
- Dubai Industrial Strategy to add $45bn to economy
- KBW brings Ascorel technologies to the region
- Kuwait's Al Hamra Tower team honours AESG
- CWOnline.com passes one-million page views in May
- UAE: Majid Al Futtaim to invest $13bn by 2026
- Terex boss welcomes end to Zoomlion takeover talks
- ADP highlights opportunities for Chinese market
- Cluttons appoints Murray Strang as its Dubai head
- Tokyo Freight receives 58 Volvo tractor heads
- Qatar to release construction code update in 2018