Revealed: Al Rostamani Pegel scoops Emaar contractby Paromita Dey on Mar 3, 2016
Real estate developer Emaar Properties has awarded the construction contract to Al Rostamani Pegel (ARP) for its twin tower, Boulevard Crescent in Downtown Dubai, according to sources.
The 500-acres Boulevard Crescent features two towers of 39 and 21 storeys, connected by a podium with an infinity pool that opens to expansive views of the city, Emaar said in a statement during the launch in 2014.
With over 300 residential units, BLVD Crescent will also have landscaped parks, open green spaces, and water features cascading down the façade of the retail podium, it added.
The landscaped podium level of BLVD Crescent features a web of interconnected waterways and pools of varying depth. A series of lounge decks provide intimate outdoor seating areas and zones for sun bathers.
Sources said: "It is a big contract worth almost $136m (AED500m). We will soon have the signing ceremony with the developer."
Emaar launched the sales for BLVD Heights simultaneously in four cities Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore in September 2014.
- Construction work on Suez Canal to begin in 2017
- Dubai's residential rents to remain stable in 2017
- UAE firm to set up $1.6bn steel plant in Algeria
- AkzoNobel launches new range of paints, primers
- Waseela begins trial of indoor navigation system
- CPS signs an agreement with Pipes Technology Co.
- DEWA launches competition to design solar cars
- Construction, building firms grow by 14% in Jafza
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala