Revealed: Al Rostamani Pegel scoops Emaar contractby Paromita Dey on Mar 3, 2016
Real estate developer Emaar Properties has awarded the construction contract to Al Rostamani Pegel (ARP) for its twin tower, Boulevard Crescent in Downtown Dubai, according to sources.
The 500-acres Boulevard Crescent features two towers of 39 and 21 storeys, connected by a podium with an infinity pool that opens to expansive views of the city, Emaar said in a statement during the launch in 2014.
With over 300 residential units, BLVD Crescent will also have landscaped parks, open green spaces, and water features cascading down the façade of the retail podium, it added.
The landscaped podium level of BLVD Crescent features a web of interconnected waterways and pools of varying depth. A series of lounge decks provide intimate outdoor seating areas and zones for sun bathers.
Sources said: "It is a big contract worth almost $136m (AED500m). We will soon have the signing ceremony with the developer."
Emaar launched the sales for BLVD Heights simultaneously in four cities Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore in September 2014.
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- DEWA signs MoU with Électricité de France
- Dhofar Global expects 50% growth in GCC this year
- Jafza introduces changes for easier business
- Etihad ESCO retrofits over 2,000 buildings in 2016
- Qatar's Hamad Airport awarded ‘5-star’ by Skytrax
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Saudi: Al Khodari wins $18.4m maintenance contract
- Infrastructure spending to increase by 27% in 2017
- Builders urged to adhere to traffic safety onsite