Enter Construction Week & MEP Middle East Golf Dayby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 10, 2016
It doesn't mean a thing if you haven't got that swing!
Construction Week and MEP Middle East in association with Trimble are hosting a Golf Day in Dubai on Monday 4 April.
The sporting event at Emirates Golf Club will consist of a par 3 challenge.
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a Rory McIlroy or Jordan Spieth then come along and take part with other high-profile professionals of the construction industry.
There will be networking opportunities, prizes, and food and beverages on offer throughout the day.
Special thanks to our Hole Sponsors Stretch Celings and Zip Clip.
For more information about participation and sponsorship packages, contact MEP Middle East sales executive Jamie O'Loane: tel - +971 56 534 2885 / +971 4 444 3237. Email - email@example.com
- Two-for-one offer on CW digital subscriptions
- Dubai Industrial Strategy to add $45bn to economy
- KBW brings Ascorel technologies to the region
- Kuwait's Al Hamra Tower team honours AESG
- CWOnline.com passes one-million page views in May
- UAE: Majid Al Futtaim to invest $13bn by 2026
- Terex boss welcomes end to Zoomlion takeover talks
- ADP highlights opportunities for Chinese market
- Cluttons appoints Murray Strang as its Dubai head
- Tokyo Freight receives 58 Volvo tractor heads