Enter Construction Week & MEP Middle East Golf Dayby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 10, 2016
It doesn't mean a thing if you haven't got that swing!
Construction Week and MEP Middle East in association with Trimble are hosting a Golf Day in Dubai on Monday 4 April.
The sporting event at Emirates Golf Club will consist of a par 3 challenge.
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a Rory McIlroy or Jordan Spieth then come along and take part with other high-profile professionals of the construction industry.
There will be networking opportunities, prizes, and food and beverages on offer throughout the day.
Special thanks to our Hole Sponsors Stretch Celings and Zip Clip.
For more information about participation and sponsorship packages, contact MEP Middle East sales executive Jamie O'Loane: tel - +971 56 534 2885 / +971 4 444 3237. Email - email@example.com
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- UAE’s nuclear authority approves budget for 2017
- UAE's EGA opens container terminal in Guinea
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- Siemens presents metro train to Riyadh authority
- Saudi Arabia tests rail link from Riyadh to border
- UAE: ALEC signs enterprise agreement with Aconex
- ConocoPhillips appoints new Qatar business head
- Qatar earth-moving equipment market set to grow 5%
- Empower launches mobile chiller trailers in Dubai