Enter Construction Week & MEP Middle East Golf Dayby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 10, 2016
It doesn't mean a thing if you haven't got that swing!
Construction Week and MEP Middle East in association with Trimble are hosting a Golf Day in Dubai on Monday 4 April.
The sporting event at Emirates Golf Club will consist of a par 3 challenge.
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a Rory McIlroy or Jordan Spieth then come along and take part with other high-profile professionals of the construction industry.
There will be networking opportunities, prizes, and food and beverages on offer throughout the day.
Special thanks to our Hole Sponsors Stretch Celings and Zip Clip.
For more information about participation and sponsorship packages, contact MEP Middle East sales executive Jamie O'Loane: tel - +971 56 534 2885 / +971 4 444 3237. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qatar to release construction code update in 2018
- Egypt's Arab Contractors to build $439m projects
- Saudi-Canadian PPP to build $133m hospital
- India's L&T awarded 400kV Oman Electricity deal
- FRHI to open four new hotels in ME over next year
- Top 10 GCC job trends and forecasts for 2016
- Enter Construction Week & MEP Middle East Golf Day
- Kuwait's Action Hotels open second Australia hotel
- Sharjah approves five pedestrian bridges' designs
- UAE's Empower cancels IPO plans amidst oil turmoil