Enter Construction Week & MEP Middle East Golf Dayby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 10, 2016
It doesn't mean a thing if you haven't got that swing!
Construction Week and MEP Middle East in association with Trimble are hosting a Golf Day in Dubai on Monday 4 April.
The sporting event at Emirates Golf Club will consist of a par 3 challenge.
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a Rory McIlroy or Jordan Spieth then come along and take part with other high-profile professionals of the construction industry.
There will be networking opportunities, prizes, and food and beverages on offer throughout the day.
Special thanks to our Hole Sponsors Stretch Celings and Zip Clip.
For more information about participation and sponsorship packages, contact MEP Middle East sales executive Jamie O'Loane: tel - +971 56 534 2885 / +971 4 444 3237. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- DEWA signs MoU with Électricité de France
- Dhofar Global expects 50% growth in GCC this year
- Jafza introduces changes for easier business
- Etihad ESCO retrofits over 2,000 buildings in 2016
- Qatar's Hamad Airport awarded ‘5-star’ by Skytrax
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Saudi: Al Khodari wins $18.4m maintenance contract
- Infrastructure spending to increase by 27% in 2017
- Builders urged to adhere to traffic safety onsite