Enter Construction Week & MEP Middle East Golf Dayby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 10, 2016
It doesn't mean a thing if you haven't got that swing!
Construction Week and MEP Middle East in association with Trimble are hosting a Golf Day in Dubai on Monday 4 April.
The sporting event at Emirates Golf Club will consist of a par 3 challenge.
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a Rory McIlroy or Jordan Spieth then come along and take part with other high-profile professionals of the construction industry.
There will be networking opportunities, prizes, and food and beverages on offer throughout the day.
Special thanks to our Hole Sponsors Stretch Celings and Zip Clip.
For more information about participation and sponsorship packages, contact MEP Middle East sales executive Jamie O'Loane: tel - +971 56 534 2885 / +971 4 444 3237. Email - email@example.com
- Qatar earth-moving equipment market set to grow 5%
- Empower launches mobile chiller trailers in Dubai
- KBW confirms two infrastructure projects in Jordan
- Caterpillar: New 320D2L excavator more efficient
- Siemens raises outlook following quarterly growth
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Kalmar to supply tractors to Khalifa Port Terminal
- Levitating pods to revolutionise UAE transport
- Two-for-one offer on CW digital subscriptions
- Dubai Industrial Strategy to add $45bn to economy