Saudi's Naif Al-Rajhi unveils $160.1m Burj Ramlaby Neha Bhatia on Mar 10, 2016
Saudi Arabian developer, Naif Al-Rajhi Investment (NRI), has announced the launch of a $160.1m (SAR600m) project.
The Burj Ramla tower will be developed by Ramla Real Estate Development, owned by NRI.
The 150m tower will be situated on King Fahad Road.
Project completion is expected during the third quarter of 2018, according to The Saudi Gazette.
Remarking on the development, Jacques Al Boustani, CEO of Ramla, said: "The announcement of Burj Ramla during this time comes to confirm our confidence in the Saudi economy, the strongest markets in the region and the most stable in general, through our deep understanding of tomorrow's needs of the modern Saudi lifestyle."
- Hyundai Elevator wins Saudi medical complex deal
- KONE wins order for Bahrain International Airport
- DM allocates $1.9bn for service projects this year
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Shangri-La Dubai completes $19m Phase 1 renovation
- Italian firm wins King Fahd Int’l Stadium contract
- Saudi Aramco awards McDermott an EPCI contract
- Projects worth $65m approved in Abu Dhabi
- UAE's largest desalination plant is 53% complete
- Dubai: Union Properties to build racing theme park