Saudi's Naif Al-Rajhi unveils $160.1m Burj Ramlaby Neha Bhatia on Mar 10, 2016
Saudi Arabian developer, Naif Al-Rajhi Investment (NRI), has announced the launch of a $160.1m (SAR600m) project.
The Burj Ramla tower will be developed by Ramla Real Estate Development, owned by NRI.
The 150m tower will be situated on King Fahad Road.
Project completion is expected during the third quarter of 2018, according to The Saudi Gazette.
Remarking on the development, Jacques Al Boustani, CEO of Ramla, said: "The announcement of Burj Ramla during this time comes to confirm our confidence in the Saudi economy, the strongest markets in the region and the most stable in general, through our deep understanding of tomorrow's needs of the modern Saudi lifestyle."
- RTA to reopen Marina roads along Dubai Tram
- Dubai: IMG Worlds of Adventure's launch delayed
- KBW confirms two infrastructure projects in Jordan
- Expats banned from buying property in Saudi cities
- Artar guarantees Q2 2018 delivery for Mada units
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Abu Dhabi approves projects worth $148m in emirate
- Dubai Ruler oversees DEWA-Masdar solar park MOU
- Emaar awards Dubai Hills PM contract to EllisDon
- Cayan's CMC Tower nears completion in Riyadh