Saudi's Naif Al-Rajhi unveils $160.1m Burj Ramlaby Neha Bhatia on Mar 10, 2016
Saudi Arabian developer, Naif Al-Rajhi Investment (NRI), has announced the launch of a $160.1m (SAR600m) project.
The Burj Ramla tower will be developed by Ramla Real Estate Development, owned by NRI.
The 150m tower will be situated on King Fahad Road.
Project completion is expected during the third quarter of 2018, according to The Saudi Gazette.
Remarking on the development, Jacques Al Boustani, CEO of Ramla, said: "The announcement of Burj Ramla during this time comes to confirm our confidence in the Saudi economy, the strongest markets in the region and the most stable in general, through our deep understanding of tomorrow's needs of the modern Saudi lifestyle."
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Abu Dhabi approves projects worth $148m in emirate
- Dubai Ruler oversees DEWA-Masdar solar park MOU
- Emaar awards Dubai Hills PM contract to EllisDon
- Cayan's CMC Tower nears completion in Riyadh
- Dar Al Arkan to discuss housing with Saudi Govt.
- Company formed to manage UAE Barakah nuclear units
- Saudi Aramco inks JDA for maritime yard project
- Switzerland opens world’s longest, deepest tunnel
- Saudi: Test runs of 447km Haramain Rail train due