Saudi's Naif Al-Rajhi unveils $160.1m Burj Ramlaby Neha Bhatia on Mar 10, 2016
Saudi Arabian developer, Naif Al-Rajhi Investment (NRI), has announced the launch of a $160.1m (SAR600m) project.
The Burj Ramla tower will be developed by Ramla Real Estate Development, owned by NRI.
The 150m tower will be situated on King Fahad Road.
Project completion is expected during the third quarter of 2018, according to The Saudi Gazette.
Remarking on the development, Jacques Al Boustani, CEO of Ramla, said: "The announcement of Burj Ramla during this time comes to confirm our confidence in the Saudi economy, the strongest markets in the region and the most stable in general, through our deep understanding of tomorrow's needs of the modern Saudi lifestyle."
- Hill Intl nabs project mgmt contract in Morocco
- Hill Intl bags $15.5m FM contract from ADNOC
- Rotana to build 12 new hotels in the UAE by 2020
- Albaddad Capital expands facilities to meet demand
- Azizi hands over Azizi Orchid Residence to owners
- UAE leaders inaugurate Etihad Museum
- Hyundai to begin construction on Saudi shipyard
- HLG bags Al Mutahidah Towers construction contract
- Damac unveils Akoya Manarola villas in Al Qudra
- Nakheel completes Ibn Battuta Mall expansion