Official says Phase 2 of Dubai's d3 is 5% completeby Neha Bhatia on Mar 10, 2016
The second phase of Dubai Design District (d3) is on track to meet its completion deadline.
Mohammad Saeed Al Shehi, chief operating officer of d3, said the phase is currently 5% complete, and will be ready by mid-2018.
This phase of the project includes the construction of workshops, showrooms, design studios, and exhibition space, all of which will be part of d3's 'Creative Community'.
Al Shehi added enabling works have been completed, and construction work has commenced on site.
The third phase of the project is being designed, and work on this is expected to start in 2017, according to Gulf News.
Al Shehi said phase 3, which will overlook a 1.8km waterfront, is scheduled for completion in 2021.
- Hill Intl nabs project mgmt contract in Morocco
- Hill Intl bags $15.5m FM contract from ADNOC
- Rotana to build 12 new hotels in the UAE by 2020
- Albaddad Capital expands facilities to meet demand
- Azizi hands over Azizi Orchid Residence to owners
- Hyundai to begin construction on Saudi shipyard
- HLG bags Al Mutahidah Towers construction contract
- Damac unveils Akoya Manarola villas in Al Qudra
- Nakheel completes Ibn Battuta Mall expansion
- IHG and RAK Properties resume hotel project in RAK