Dubai: DIFC opens first property listings websiteby Paromita Dey on Mar 10, 2016
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) launched its new property listings website, an integrated platform that connects landlords of DIFC-registered properties to existing and prospective tenants.
In line with DIFC’s objective to build a unique and advanced technological infrastructure, the new website (properties.difc.ae/) offers a host of services and navigation options to facilitate ease of listing and viewing the centre’s property offerings.
The new listings portal invites landlords of DIFC-registered properties to showcase units for lease and directly communicate with prospective tenants.
In addition to featuring an interactive map that allows tenants to view all units within DIFC, the portal offers a comprehensive summary of property specifications with up to 10 images per unit, and includes a customisable search function to gain latest updates on available properties and other related information.
Commenting on the launch, Saleh Al Akrabi, chief executive officer of DIFC Property Management, said: “As new user-friendly technologies emerge, it is important to evolve and provide our clientele with the latest features. Our aim is to enable connectivity and communication between landlords and tenants and establish an informative and easy to navigate platform.
“The new website reflects our commitment to developing and cultivating an advanced ICT infrastructure for our customers.”
- CW Awards 2016: Full winners’ list revealed
- Alabbar: Emaar seeks overseas expansion in 2017
- CW Awards 2016: Lifetime Achievement Award
- CW Awards 2016: Developer of the Year revealed
- CW Awards 2016: Contractor of the Year revealed
- CW Awards 2016: Winning Sub-Contractor announced
- CW Awards 2016: Consultant of the Year awarded
- CW Awards 2016: Winning Construction Exec revealed
- CW Awards 2016: Engineer of the Year crowned
- CW Awards 2016: Winning Project Manager crowned