Dubai: DIFC opens first property listings websiteby Paromita Dey on Mar 10, 2016
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) launched its new property listings website, an integrated platform that connects landlords of DIFC-registered properties to existing and prospective tenants.
In line with DIFC’s objective to build a unique and advanced technological infrastructure, the new website (properties.difc.ae/) offers a host of services and navigation options to facilitate ease of listing and viewing the centre’s property offerings.
The new listings portal invites landlords of DIFC-registered properties to showcase units for lease and directly communicate with prospective tenants.
In addition to featuring an interactive map that allows tenants to view all units within DIFC, the portal offers a comprehensive summary of property specifications with up to 10 images per unit, and includes a customisable search function to gain latest updates on available properties and other related information.
Commenting on the launch, Saleh Al Akrabi, chief executive officer of DIFC Property Management, said: “As new user-friendly technologies emerge, it is important to evolve and provide our clientele with the latest features. Our aim is to enable connectivity and communication between landlords and tenants and establish an informative and easy to navigate platform.
“The new website reflects our commitment to developing and cultivating an advanced ICT infrastructure for our customers.”
- DP World posts 2.5% gross volume growth in H1 2016
- UAE: Rents fall in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in H1 2016
- Dubai: Damac plans second phase of Akoya Imagine
- Eshraq appoints Jassim Alseddiqi as new chairman
- Dubai: 149 nationalities invests $15bn in H1 2016
- Cluttons: Dubai industrial market strong in H1
- Dubai Marina blaze put out, no injuries reported
- Dubai: Deyaar reports $30m net profit for H1 2016
- Fire breaks out at Sulafa Tower in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Land Dept. posts $31bn transactions in H1'16