Dubai: DIFC opens first property listings websiteby Paromita Dey on Mar 10, 2016
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) launched its new property listings website, an integrated platform that connects landlords of DIFC-registered properties to existing and prospective tenants.
In line with DIFC’s objective to build a unique and advanced technological infrastructure, the new website (properties.difc.ae/) offers a host of services and navigation options to facilitate ease of listing and viewing the centre’s property offerings.
The new listings portal invites landlords of DIFC-registered properties to showcase units for lease and directly communicate with prospective tenants.
In addition to featuring an interactive map that allows tenants to view all units within DIFC, the portal offers a comprehensive summary of property specifications with up to 10 images per unit, and includes a customisable search function to gain latest updates on available properties and other related information.
Commenting on the launch, Saleh Al Akrabi, chief executive officer of DIFC Property Management, said: “As new user-friendly technologies emerge, it is important to evolve and provide our clientele with the latest features. Our aim is to enable connectivity and communication between landlords and tenants and establish an informative and easy to navigate platform.
“The new website reflects our commitment to developing and cultivating an advanced ICT infrastructure for our customers.”
- UAE: Cavendish Maxwell appoints new CEO
- Bayut: Marginal rent growth in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Damac awards 25 contracts worth $816m in H1 2016
- Dubai Industrial Strategy to add $45bn to economy
- Bahrain’s Nass eyes Dubai infrastructure projects
- UAE: wasl unveils 464-sqm mosque in Muhaisnah
- Honeywell launches new building management system
- Mulk named in world's top 100 greatest brands list
- GFH Financial to launch real estate division
- Chinese EPC contractor starts first UAE project