Egypt: Maridive obtains $43m contract in the UAEby Paromita Dey on Mar 11, 2016
Egypt's Maridive & Oil Services SAE announced that its offshore construction sector obtained a new contract worth $43m in the UAE, according to a statement.
According to the contract, Valentine Maritime, one of Maridive’s subsidiaries, will supply and implement various offshore constructions in the UAE, read the statement.
“The execution of the contract will start at the end of the second quarter of 2016, to be finished by the end of the last quarter,” the statement read. “Therefore, the value of the signed contracts increased to $480m to offer navigational services and offshore construction all over the world.”
In January 2016, the biggest oil services company by fleet size in the Middle East, said its backlog of contracts between 2016 and 2019 amount to $337m.
Maridive will also hand over the Petrofac project in the UAE to Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO) by March 2016, reports mentioned.
- Hilton, Secon to build four-star hotel in Egypt
- Two-for-one offer on CW digital subscriptions
- Dubai Industrial Strategy to add $45bn to economy
- Egyptian builder plans $2bn Kuwait projects
- KBW brings Ascorel technologies to the region
- Egypt plans to build new $150m airport terminal
- ACC inks $200m Egypt cancer hospital deal
- Kuwait's Al Hamra Tower team honours AESG
- Acrow Misr eyes expansion in international markets
- Egypt, Kuwait sign $98.6m desalination plant deal