Damac: Aykon City unveils hotel rooms for saleby Paromita Dey on Mar 11, 2016
Damac Properties launched limited release of hotel rooms within its Aykon City project to be centrally located on Sheikh Zayed Road, overlooking the Dubai Canal.
The product allows investors to own a hotel room in Tower B, a 63-storey serviced hotel residences property to be operated by Damac Maison.
Damac Properties’ hospitality portfolio includes this four-star hospitality brand created by the luxury property developer, borne out the demand for luxury accommodation.
The top 10 floors of the tower will house the 280 hotel rooms, while the remaining floors will comprise hotel apartments and serviced units.
The rooms, which will be available for investors to purchase on 12 March 12 at the Westin Hotel in Dubai, are priced at approximately $272,260 (AED1m).
Niall McLoughlin, senior vice president, Damac Properties, said: “With the upcoming Expo 2020 and other developments further reinforcing Dubai’s position on the world stage, we understand how to appeal to investors with lucrative opportunities that are extremely relevant and one step ahead of the rest."
"With the number of visitors to the emirate expected to reach 20 million by the year 2020, hotel rooms will increasingly be in high demand, then and beyond, and this unique product allows investors to tap into and be part of the booming hospitality market.”
Aykon City’s project is comprised of Dubai’s first all-suites, 80-storey Aykon Hotel and Residences, a 63-storey Damac Maison Serviced Hotel Residences, a 60-storey apartment tower, a 65-storey office tower and two 30-floor ultra-luxury residential towers.
- ADP highlights opportunities for Chinese market
- Cluttons appoints Murray Strang as its Dubai head
- Qatar to release construction code update in 2018
- Egypt's Arab Contractors to build $439m projects
- Dubai: Damac's Q1 2016 net profit slumps 15%
- Saudi-Canadian PPP to build $133m hospital
- Dubai's Damac approves 15% cash dividend
- India's L&T awarded 400kV Oman Electricity deal
- FRHI to open four new hotels in ME over next year
- Top 10 GCC job trends and forecasts for 2016