Nakheel floats substations tender at Palm Jmueirahby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 17, 2016
Nakheel has floated a tender for the construction of two substations on the Palm Jumeirah island in Dubai.
One 11kV substation will be located at Frond G and the other at Frond J.
The scope of work includes all civil and electo-mechanical works.
For more tender information visit:: nakheel.com/en/corporate/procurement/tenders
- Alshaya to occupy 9300sqm at Al Khail Avenue Mall
- Nakheel invests $41m in cycle tracks across Dubai
- UAE: Nakheel releases tender for maintenance work
- Nakheel floats tender for Dragon City warehouses
- Hyundai Elevator wins Saudi medical complex deal
- KONE wins order for Bahrain International Airport
- DM allocates $1.9bn for service projects this year
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Shangri-La Dubai completes $19m Phase 1 renovation
- Saudi Aramco awards McDermott an EPCI contract