Nakheel floats substations tender at Palm Jmueirahby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 17, 2016
Nakheel has floated a tender for the construction of two substations on the Palm Jumeirah island in Dubai.
One 11kV substation will be located at Frond G and the other at Frond J.
The scope of work includes all civil and electo-mechanical works.
For more tender information visit:: nakheel.com/en/corporate/procurement/tenders
- UAE: Nakheel inaugurates $30m mall in Al Furjan
- Nakheel completes Ibn Battuta Mall expansion
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Nakheel to award Warsan Clubhouse contract in Jan
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- UAE: Nakheel's Boardwalk to open in November
- Sewer services tender floated for Dragon Mart
- Nakheel floats substations tender at Palm Jmueirah
- Qatar project opportunities worth $70bn
- Qatar ranked second best infrastructure market