Nakheel floats substations tender at Palm Jmueirahby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 17, 2016
Nakheel has floated a tender for the construction of two substations on the Palm Jumeirah island in Dubai.
One 11kV substation will be located at Frond G and the other at Frond J.
The scope of work includes all civil and electo-mechanical works.
For more tender information visit:: nakheel.com/en/corporate/procurement/tenders
- UAE's EGA opens container terminal in Guinea
- Nakheel to showcase Dubai portfolio in Singapore
- Nakheel unveils new retail project in Dubai
- Dubai: Nakheel opens JVC/Hessa St access points
- UAE: ALEC Energy wins 6.8MW solar plant contract
- UAE: ALEC signs enterprise agreement with Aconex
- Top 10 announcements from Cityscape Global 2016
- Dubai: Nakheel unveils penthouses on Palm Jumeirah
- Nakheel unveils $1.3bn community in Deira Islands
- Dubai: Nakheel announces 11ha Nad Al Sheba mall