Nakheel floats substations tender at Palm Jmueirahby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 17, 2016
Nakheel has floated a tender for the construction of two substations on the Palm Jumeirah island in Dubai.
One 11kV substation will be located at Frond G and the other at Frond J.
The scope of work includes all civil and electo-mechanical works.
For more tender information visit:: nakheel.com/en/corporate/procurement/tenders
- Dubai: 85% of existing buildings comply with laws
- Abu Dhabi Airports awards car park contract at MTC
- Projects worth $231m underway at Ibn Battuta Mall
- Carillion nabs Bee’ah HQ construction contract
- Wilo lays foundation stone at new complex in JAFZA
- Dar Al Handasah nabs Nakheel deal in Jebel Ali
- Landmark Oman hotel set for major revamp
- Rezidor signs contract for two new hotels in Dubai
- In Pictures: Top rail projects in the UAE
- Sobha offers discount on DLD fees for Emiratis