Nakheel floats substations tender at Palm Jmueirahby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 17, 2016
Nakheel has floated a tender for the construction of two substations on the Palm Jumeirah island in Dubai.
One 11kV substation will be located at Frond G and the other at Frond J.
The scope of work includes all civil and electo-mechanical works.
For more tender information visit:: nakheel.com/en/corporate/procurement/tenders
- Nakheel floats tenders for Dubai construction work
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Abu Dhabi approves projects worth $148m in emirate
- Dubai Ruler oversees DEWA-Masdar solar park MOU
- Emaar awards Dubai Hills PM contract to EllisDon
- Company formed to manage UAE Barakah nuclear units
- Switzerland opens world’s longest, deepest tunnel
- Nakheel floats tenders at three Dubai developments
- How was Dubai's Burj Al Arab Terrace constructed?
- Ajman: 12 real estate projects to complete in 2016