Nakheel floats substations tender at Palm Jmueirahby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 17, 2016
Nakheel has floated a tender for the construction of two substations on the Palm Jumeirah island in Dubai.
One 11kV substation will be located at Frond G and the other at Frond J.
The scope of work includes all civil and electo-mechanical works.
For more tender information visit:: nakheel.com/en/corporate/procurement/tenders
- RTA to reopen Marina roads along Dubai Tram
- Dubai: IMG Worlds of Adventure's launch delayed
- Work begins on $245m Nakheel Deira Islands resort
- KBW confirms two infrastructure projects in Jordan
- Nakheel awards $32m deal for Dragon City showrooms
- Nakheel awards $408m deal to Dhabi Contracting
- Nakheel tenders for two Dubai hotels' construction
- Nakheel floats tenders for Dubai construction work
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Abu Dhabi approves projects worth $148m in emirate