Bahrain's Alba approves 2015 dividend worth $41.3mby Neha Bhatia on Mar 17, 2016
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) announced it will distribute dividends for the fiscal year of 2015.
This figure amounts to $41.3m (BHD15.5m), equivalent to 11% of the nominal value of Alba shares, which is 11 fils.
Of this, 5.5 fils per share was distributed in September 2015 as interim dividend.
The final dividend for 2015, worth $20.6m (BHD7.8m), will be payable from 3 April to Alba's shareholders as of 16 March, 2016.
Audited financial statements for the fiscal year 2015 were approved at the annual general meeting Alba recently held.
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- QIMC: Early procurement is key to project success
- Dubai Industrial Strategy to add $45bn to economy
- Oil prices reduce Alba Line 6 costs by $500m
- Bahrain's Mumtalakat records $487m gross profit
- Top 10 GCC job trends and forecasts for 2016
- Bahrain's Alba approves 2015 dividend worth $41.3m
- Investcorp Bahrain eyes Europe after $1bn+ US work
- UAE: EGA tech picked for Aluminium Bahrain Line 6
- Construction firms 27% of new business register