Bahrain's Alba approves 2015 dividend worth $41.3mby Neha Bhatia on Mar 17, 2016
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) announced it will distribute dividends for the fiscal year of 2015.
This figure amounts to $41.3m (BHD15.5m), equivalent to 11% of the nominal value of Alba shares, which is 11 fils.
Of this, 5.5 fils per share was distributed in September 2015 as interim dividend.
The final dividend for 2015, worth $20.6m (BHD7.8m), will be payable from 3 April to Alba's shareholders as of 16 March, 2016.
Audited financial statements for the fiscal year 2015 were approved at the annual general meeting Alba recently held.
- Construction work on Suez Canal to begin in 2017
- Dubai's residential rents to remain stable in 2017
- AkzoNobel launches new range of paints, primers
- Waseela begins trial of indoor navigation system
- CPS signs an agreement with Pipes Technology Co.
- DEWA launches competition to design solar cars
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- UAE’s nuclear authority approves budget for 2017