Bahrain's Alba approves 2015 dividend worth $41.3mby Neha Bhatia on Mar 17, 2016
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) announced it will distribute dividends for the fiscal year of 2015.
This figure amounts to $41.3m (BHD15.5m), equivalent to 11% of the nominal value of Alba shares, which is 11 fils.
Of this, 5.5 fils per share was distributed in September 2015 as interim dividend.
The final dividend for 2015, worth $20.6m (BHD7.8m), will be payable from 3 April to Alba's shareholders as of 16 March, 2016.
Audited financial statements for the fiscal year 2015 were approved at the annual general meeting Alba recently held.
- Union Properties profits drop 51% in 2016
- ADFD loans Sudan $90m to build hydroelectric plant
- SSH awarded Marassi Boulevard project in Bahrain
- CMCS launches project management office training
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Infrastructure spending to increase by 27% in 2017
- Builders urged to adhere to traffic safety onsite
- Abu Dhabi government enters Hyperloop agreement
- Construction work on Suez Canal to begin in 2017
- Dubai's residential rents to remain stable in 2017