Ajman Freezone floats tender for expansion worksby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 18, 2016
Ajman Freezone (AFZ) has floated a tender for additional construction works for development phase four of its expansion programme.
AFZ was set up in 1988 and is currently run by chairman Ahmed Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi.
In March, Mahmoud Khalil Al Hashemi, director-general of Ajman Free Zone, announced the opening of two new representative offices in the Tanzanian capital, Dar es Salaam, and Johannesburg in South Africa.
Prior to that, it opened a similar office in Karachi, Pakistan.
- UAE: ALEC signs enterprise agreement with Aconex
- Bahrain: Alba hands power station deal to Siemens
- RTA to reopen Marina roads along Dubai Tram
- Dubai: IMG Worlds of Adventure's launch delayed
- KBW confirms two infrastructure projects in Jordan
- Sohar Industrial's $51m Phase 7 works 30% complete
- Abu Dhabi approves projects worth $148m in emirate
- Dubai Ruler oversees DEWA-Masdar solar park MOU
- Emaar awards Dubai Hills PM contract to EllisDon
- Company formed to manage UAE Barakah nuclear units