Ajman Freezone floats tender for expansion worksby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 18, 2016
Ajman Freezone (AFZ) has floated a tender for additional construction works for development phase four of its expansion programme.
AFZ was set up in 1988 and is currently run by chairman Ahmed Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi.
In March, Mahmoud Khalil Al Hashemi, director-general of Ajman Free Zone, announced the opening of two new representative offices in the Tanzanian capital, Dar es Salaam, and Johannesburg in South Africa.
Prior to that, it opened a similar office in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Hyundai Elevator wins Saudi medical complex deal
- KONE wins order for Bahrain International Airport
- DM allocates $1.9bn for service projects this year
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Shangri-La Dubai completes $19m Phase 1 renovation
- Saudi Aramco awards McDermott an EPCI contract
- Projects worth $65m approved in Abu Dhabi
- UAE's largest desalination plant is 53% complete
- Dubai: Union Properties to build racing theme park
- Azizi to launch 50 new projects in 2017