Ajman Freezone floats tender for expansion worksby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 18, 2016
Ajman Freezone (AFZ) has floated a tender for additional construction works for development phase four of its expansion programme.
AFZ was set up in 1988 and is currently run by chairman Ahmed Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi.
In March, Mahmoud Khalil Al Hashemi, director-general of Ajman Free Zone, announced the opening of two new representative offices in the Tanzanian capital, Dar es Salaam, and Johannesburg in South Africa.
Prior to that, it opened a similar office in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Dubai: 85% of existing buildings comply with laws
- Abu Dhabi Airports awards car park contract at MTC
- Projects worth $231m underway at Ibn Battuta Mall
- Carillion nabs Bee’ah HQ construction contract
- Wilo lays foundation stone at new complex in JAFZA
- Landmark Oman hotel set for major revamp
- Rezidor signs contract for two new hotels in Dubai
- In Pictures: Top rail projects in the UAE
- Sobha offers discount on DLD fees for Emiratis
- Siemens, Bentley team up to digitalise utilities