Ajman Freezone floats tender for expansion worksby Yamurai Zendera on Mar 18, 2016
Ajman Freezone (AFZ) has floated a tender for additional construction works for development phase four of its expansion programme.
AFZ was set up in 1988 and is currently run by chairman Ahmed Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi.
In March, Mahmoud Khalil Al Hashemi, director-general of Ajman Free Zone, announced the opening of two new representative offices in the Tanzanian capital, Dar es Salaam, and Johannesburg in South Africa.
Prior to that, it opened a similar office in Karachi, Pakistan.
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- Ajman Freezone floats tender for expansion works
- Qatar project opportunities worth $70bn
- Qatar ranked second best infrastructure market
- Officials say projects will ease Qatar traffic
- Contractors seek leniency for delayed projects
- Ashghal to launch 80 new projects in Qatar
- Ashghal to complete major new roads in three years
- Qatar airport expansion plans revealed