Dubai: 1,000 Habtoor City residences open for saleby Neha Bhatia on Mar 23, 2016
The UAE's Al Habtoor Group has launched unit sales of its luxury residential towers at its Al Habtoor City project in Dubai.
At a VIP event comprising 350 potential investors, the developer announced the sales launch of The Residence Collection, Al Habtoor City.
The event was co-hosted by Mohammed Al Habtoor, vice-chairman and CEO, Al Habtoor Group and Dr Brian Etemad, CEO, Tamleek Real Estate Co, a luxury real estate company based in Dubai with an elite clientele.
Al Habtoor told the gathering of 350 people that they were among the first to have the opportunity to buy into the luxury master development.
Three towers comprise the Residence Collection comprises three towers.
Noura and Amna towers span 74 floors, while Meera tower comprises 52 floors.
Together, the towers offer up to 1,000 units, besides auxiliary services, such as recreational and retail spaces.
According to Arabian Business, Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, chairman of the Al Habtoor Group said: "Homeowners are buying something tangible, they are not buying sand.
"They can already see the three residential blocks taking shape on the Dubai skyline. We have already reached nearly 50 floors."
Al Habtoor City sits on the Dubai Water Canal, and comprises, besides residential units, a collection of hotels and retail and leisure facilities.
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- UAE’s nuclear authority approves budget for 2017
- UAE's EGA opens container terminal in Guinea
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- Siemens presents metro train to Riyadh authority
- Saudi Arabia tests rail link from Riyadh to border
- UAE: ALEC signs enterprise agreement with Aconex
- ConocoPhillips appoints new Qatar business head
- Qatar earth-moving equipment market set to grow 5%
- Empower launches mobile chiller trailers in Dubai