Dubai: 1,000 Habtoor City residences open for saleby Neha Bhatia on Mar 23, 2016
The UAE's Al Habtoor Group has launched unit sales of its luxury residential towers at its Al Habtoor City project in Dubai.
At a VIP event comprising 350 potential investors, the developer announced the sales launch of The Residence Collection, Al Habtoor City.
The event was co-hosted by Mohammed Al Habtoor, vice-chairman and CEO, Al Habtoor Group and Dr Brian Etemad, CEO, Tamleek Real Estate Co, a luxury real estate company based in Dubai with an elite clientele.
Al Habtoor told the gathering of 350 people that they were among the first to have the opportunity to buy into the luxury master development.
Three towers comprise the Residence Collection comprises three towers.
Noura and Amna towers span 74 floors, while Meera tower comprises 52 floors.
Together, the towers offer up to 1,000 units, besides auxiliary services, such as recreational and retail spaces.
According to Arabian Business, Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, chairman of the Al Habtoor Group said: "Homeowners are buying something tangible, they are not buying sand.
"They can already see the three residential blocks taking shape on the Dubai skyline. We have already reached nearly 50 floors."
Al Habtoor City sits on the Dubai Water Canal, and comprises, besides residential units, a collection of hotels and retail and leisure facilities.
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- DEWA signs MoU with Électricité de France
- Dhofar Global expects 50% growth in GCC this year
- Jafza introduces changes for easier business
- Etihad ESCO retrofits over 2,000 buildings in 2016
- Qatar's Hamad Airport awarded ‘5-star’ by Skytrax
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Saudi: Al Khodari wins $18.4m maintenance contract
- Infrastructure spending to increase by 27% in 2017
- Builders urged to adhere to traffic safety onsite