Work on track for Limitless' $500m Vietnam projectby Paromita Dey on Mar 23, 2016
Groundwork is underway at Halong Star, Limitless’ $550m joint venture residential and tourism project in Halong Bay, Vietnam, said the UAE developer.
Earthworks have begun on a significant portion of the 120ha site, which overlooks the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay on Vietnam’s north-east coast.
Construction of the main access road is also in progress.
The news comes as Limitless chairman Ali Rashid Lootah visited the Halong Bay site for update meetings with government officials, including Nguyen Van Doc, secretary of Quang Ninh Party Committee.
Lootah was also joined in Vietnam by William Heinecke, founder, chairman and CEO of Minor International PCL, for site tours and discussions on possible future collaboration at Halong Bay.
Limitless’ sister company, Nakheel, is already working with Bangkok-based Minor on plans for two hotels in Dubai.
Halong Star will feature 340 villas and apartments, retail and leisure facilities and a five star hotel. Halong Bay welcomes more than a million tourists each year.
- Alef Residences' structural works near completion
- Ducab signs deal with Korean nucelar plant builder
- Nakheel to showcase $952m projects in London
- Ellington to add 2,200 residential units in Dubai
- SKAI to replicate Viceroy design in major cities
- RTA: Godolphin’s roads project completed 30%
- Deyaar to launch second phase of Midtown project
- Dubai: Sobha Hartland to be completed by Dec 2017
- Dubai Ruler reviews $2.1bn '1 Central' masterplan
- Work on track for Limitless' $500m Vietnam project