Transguard and Al Tadawi to launch medical clinicby Alexander Pieri on Mar 23, 2016
Transguard Group will join forces with the Al Medical Centre to launch a new facility in the Muhainsna area of Dubai.
Catering to the business support services company’s employee accommodation facilities, the joint investment aimed at constructing and fitting out the facility, will cost a combined $272,000 (AED 1mn).
The centre will be managed by staff from Al Tadawi, which has agreed to supply two doctors and two nurses to operate the healthcare centre on a daily basis. The facility is expected to serve Transguard’s 7,800 employees based in Muhaisna.
Dr. Abdulla Al Hashimi, CEO, Transguard Group shared: “Any business leader will tell you that their employees are their most valuable asset, something we at Transguard wholly subscribe to. Happiness is very much on the Dubai government’s agenda at the moment and is at the heart of everything we do”.
In addition to providing medical services, the clinic will also be able to accommodate same day appointments, and will come with fully equipped pharmacy. An integrated information system will also deployed on site, which will aid in cutting down on lengthy referral processes.
Greg Ward, Managing Director, Transguard Group, said: “We are totally committed to providing every member of staff with the opportunity to enjoy a healthier lifestyle, which we hope will lead to creating happier employees, which will ultimately lead to happier customers.”
Following the success of the facility in Muhaisna, Transguard and Al Tadawi plan to launch two addition clinics in Al Quoz and Jebel Ali.
- 'Involving FM in GCC building design a challenge'
- Why is Masdar installing sensors in UAE mosques?
- Kuwait's Al Hamra Tower team honours AESG
- Company formed to manage UAE Barakah nuclear units
- UAE's Transguard records $388m revenue in 2015/16
- FM Executive of the Year underscores quality costs
- Dulsco hosts HR roundtable in Qatar
- Farnek nabs electrical accreditation from NICEIC
- Hormann launches new line of internal doors
- Imdaad targets talent at Careers UAE 2016