MMG Lebanon secures contract with HHUMCby Alexander Pieri on Mar 24, 2016
MMG Lebanon announced that it has been awarded a three-year contract to manage the Hammoud Hospital University Medical Centre (HHUMC) in Lebanon.
Based in Saida, the facility is the largest medical centre in the south of Lebanon, boasting a capacity of 325 beds.
As per the agreement, MMG’s operation and maintenance (O&M) service contract will comprise of core MEP services. The company will have a resident team of engineers and technicians available on site on a 24/7 basis.
Additionally, MMG will utilise its newly installed ERP system to manage assets through a mobility approach, in real-time and remotely. The system will allow the FM provider’s team to remain vigilent in maintenance of the facility, reacting in to issue as they arise.
The platform will also give managers increased coverage over their respective teams, allowing them to monitor work progress and follow up to ensure the quality standard is maintained.
MMG has reported that it will be working closely with hospital management towards achieving JCI accreditation, as well as aiding in the development of effective health & safety strategies.
- Dubai Ruler oversees DEWA-Masdar solar park MOU
- 'Involving FM in GCC building design a challenge'
- Why is Masdar installing sensors in UAE mosques?
- Kuwait's Al Hamra Tower team honours AESG
- Company formed to manage UAE Barakah nuclear units
- FM Executive of the Year underscores quality costs
- Tadweer inks MoU with Universal Hospital
- Dulsco hosts HR roundtable in Qatar
- Farnek nabs electrical accreditation from NICEIC
- Hormann launches new line of internal doors