Genie celebrates 50 years with four new productsby John Bambridge on Mar 24, 2016
Genie is set to celebrate 50 years in business with the release of four products at this year's Bauma.
The show will stage the premier of two new Genie Z-boom lifts, a new compact GTH-telehandler and a redesigned Genie vertical mast lift – the details of which will be unveiled closer to the show.
“From Bud Bushnell’s garage in 1966, to the 4,500 team members serving customers around the world today, our customers have trusted us and helped us build and define the aerial industry, to offer people ways to work at height safely,” said Matt Fearon, president of Terex AWP.
“Genie is the story of teamwork, and it is through working with our customers that we will continue to find new solutions and opportunities to take them higher. For us 50 years is just the beginning, the best is yet to come.”
In addition to a host of birthday surprises throughout the event, Genie team specialists will be on hand for customers to learn how its ‘New Maintenance Protocol’ and Genie Service Solutions (GSS) can simplify and make their business more profitable.
Genie will present on the new territories where GSS is now in action and significantly increasing machine uptime and raising rates of utilisation, and increasing the overall profitability of rental fleets by reducing maintenance costs by up to 25%.
- Al Fahim backs ‘Year of Giving’ with golf pledge
- 58-unit SDLG order gets to work in Saudi Arabia
- 13 industry leaders form Hydrogen Council at Davos
- Pay-as-you-go car rental app launches in Dubai
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- DEWA signs MoU with Électricité de France
- Mercedes-Benz unveils special edition Actros model
- Bobcat launches 11 new telehandlers in Middle East
- Three tips for equipment rental in GCC's FM sector
- Abu Dhabi expands reach of food truck licensing