Dubai: Sobha Hartland to be completed by Dec 2017by Paromita Dey on Mar 27, 2016
UAE-based developer Sobha Group announced that some of the units in its flagship project, Sobha Hartland in Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, will be completed by December 2017.
The company also announced the launch of an extended payment plan for the project.
Sobha Group launched this limited duration special payment plan on their ultra-contemporary L-shaped villas and modern high-rise apartments.
The payment plan allows investors to pay 50% during construction, 25% six months post-completion and the final 25% instalment 12 months post-completion.
Sobha Hartland apartment’s prices start from $413.8 (AED1,520) per sqft and the villas starting from $546 (AED2,006) per sqft.
PNC Menon, founder and chairman, Sobha Group, said: “Sobha Hartland is proving to be one of the most sought-after locations as we have seen a huge demand for the villas and modern high-rise apartments. We are confident that the new payment plan will attract more interest in a development that will provide urban living close to the city centre.”
Sobha Hartland will comprise of ultra-contemporary L-shaped villas with an option of 12 floor-plans, semi-detached villas, townhouses, plots and modern high rise apartments with an emphasis on space.
Encompassed in the development, residents will have access to two international schools, one currently in operation, nurseries, malls, cafes, tennis courts, yoga centre, swimming pool, clubhouses and spa’s, mosques and healthcare facilities.
- Dubai: Najibi launches $297m project in Australia
- Dubai: BASF's chemicals for 3D-printed office
- Dubai Industrial Strategy to add $45bn to economy
- Bahrain’s Nass eyes Dubai infrastructure projects
- Cluttons appoints Murray Strang as its Dubai head
- Dubai's sustainable city finalises school design
- Alef Residences' structural works near completion
- Ducab signs deal with Korean nucelar plant builder
- Nakheel to showcase $952m projects in London
- Ellington to add 2,200 residential units in Dubai