Otis provides elevators to Hilton Hotel in Chinaby Alexander Pieri on Mar 27, 2016
Otis Elevator China Co. (Otis China) has announced that it has supplied 26 elevators and escalators to the Dongguan Huijing Hilton Hotel.
Currently under construction in Guangdon, South China, Otis’ contribution to the project includes a handful of high-speed Skyrise and Gen2 models from its produce range.
Based in Houjie on the Pearl River Delta, the hotel is expected to cater to the region’s business traveller market.
Otis’ Skyrise high-rise elevator are capable of operating at speeds of up to six metres per second and is equipped with advanced safety features.
Additionally, the elevator manufacturer’s Gen2 platform integrates ReGen drive technology, which boasts energy savings of up to 75%, as compared to traditional elevators with conventional drives.
Spearheaded by the Dongguan Huijing Group and managed by the Hilton Group, the 270,000 sqm project is set to become the largest Hilton in Asia upon completion 2017.
In addition to the five-star hotel, the project also includes serviced apartments, a high-end mixed office, as well as retail space.
Otis China has supplied its products and services to the Hilton brand across its global locations, such as the Waldorf on the Bund in Shanghai.
- Construction work on Suez Canal to begin in 2017
- Dubai's residential rents to remain stable in 2017
- Waseela begins trial of indoor navigation system
- CPS signs an agreement with Pipes Technology Co.
- DEWA launches competition to design solar cars
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- UAE’s nuclear authority approves budget for 2017
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks