Otis provides elevators to Hilton Hotel in Chinaby Alexander Pieri on Mar 27, 2016
Otis Elevator China Co. (Otis China) has announced that it has supplied 26 elevators and escalators to the Dongguan Huijing Hilton Hotel.
Currently under construction in Guangdon, South China, Otis’ contribution to the project includes a handful of high-speed Skyrise and Gen2 models from its produce range.
Based in Houjie on the Pearl River Delta, the hotel is expected to cater to the region’s business traveller market.
Otis’ Skyrise high-rise elevator are capable of operating at speeds of up to six metres per second and is equipped with advanced safety features.
Additionally, the elevator manufacturer’s Gen2 platform integrates ReGen drive technology, which boasts energy savings of up to 75%, as compared to traditional elevators with conventional drives.
Spearheaded by the Dongguan Huijing Group and managed by the Hilton Group, the 270,000 sqm project is set to become the largest Hilton in Asia upon completion 2017.
In addition to the five-star hotel, the project also includes serviced apartments, a high-end mixed office, as well as retail space.
Otis China has supplied its products and services to the Hilton brand across its global locations, such as the Waldorf on the Bund in Shanghai.
- Otis provides elevators to Hilton Hotel in China
- UAE's Empower cancels IPO plans amidst oil turmoil
- Construction firms 27% of new business register
- 'Saudi facilities management 5 years behind UAE'
- Qatar Uni to research uses for date palm waste
- Qatar prepared for UN climate change conference
- Technology key for sustainability
- Al Rayyan Road project secures $345m finance
- Qatar accommodation squeeze impacts officials too
- Qatar's non-hydrocarbon sector fuels 2015 economy