Contractor to open attraction at KidzMondo Dohaby James Morgan on Apr 24, 2016
UrbaCon Trading & Contracting (UCC) is to establish a construction-themed attraction at KidzMondo Doha.
The UCC establishment at the indoor theme park will promote design, procurement, and construction activities to children aged between two and 14.
The Qatar-based contractor’s establishment will form part of the wider mini-community at KidzMondo Doha, which boasts its own economy and currency, and includes more than 80 business simulation activities for youngsters.
Commenting on the partnership, Glyn Thomas, chief operating officer of UCC, said: “We are pleased to shake hands with KidzMondo Doha for adding a UCC establishment to the edutainment city’s rich variety of entertaining activities for children.
“Through this fruitful partnership, young visitors will be able to engage in parallel activities for design, procurement, and construction, through a business model that is driven by commitment to excellence,” he explained.
Nabil R Bakarat, general manager of KidzMondo Doha, added: “Our latest partnership with UCC, a leading grade-one licensed builder and contracting company, will give our young visitors the chance to indulge in yet another rewarding and educational activity at KidzMondo Doha, which further enriches their experience at our indoor edutainment theme park.”
KidzMondo Doha is designed to provide a fun and holistic learning experience that supports the physical and mental growth of young visitors, according to its operators.
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- DEWA signs MoU with Électricité de France
- Dhofar Global expects 50% growth in GCC this year
- Jafza introduces changes for easier business
- Etihad ESCO retrofits over 2,000 buildings in 2016
- Qatar's Hamad Airport awarded ‘5-star’ by Skytrax
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Saudi: Al Khodari wins $18.4m maintenance contract
- Infrastructure spending to increase by 27% in 2017
- Builders urged to adhere to traffic safety onsite