UAE: Emrill wins FM contract at Dubai’s The Beachby James Morgan on Jun 19, 2016
Emrill has secured a three-year integrated facilities management contract at Meraas’s The Beach.
Under the terms of the agreement, the firm will conduct maintenance and housekeeping at the Dubai development for a period of three years.
In addition, Emrill will provide waste management, generator, and building management system (BMS) services at The Beach.
Commenting on the contract, Jason Ruehland, managing director of Emrill, said: “Emrill understands the intricacies of the services required to manage such a complex facility to the highest standards.
“We are confident that we will provide Meraas with the best support to maintain this exceptional development over the next three years.”
Occupying an area of approximately 3ha, The Beach features retail units, food and beverage (F&B) outlets, fitness facilities, a play area, and a water park.
The development, which is located opposite Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), is also home to the region’s largest open-air beach cinema screen.
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- Emrill signs fleet management deal with Hertz
- UAE: Emrill wins FM contract at Dubai’s The Beach
- Qatar: SPIE wins contract at QP seawater facility
- 'Saudi facilities management 5 years behind UAE'
- Farnek scoops four UAE FM contracts worth $3m
- Top 10: GCC contract wins - July 2015
- Qatar project opportunities worth $70bn